[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: zcNel-NO_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zcNel-NO_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Bancor is literally unstoppable.
>>
COPE
>>
http://neocashradio.com/blog/bancor-protocol-interview-eyal-hertzog/

UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>2807861

I'm a NoBanc but that's not going to stop me from believing Galia is the sexiest woman alive.
>>
She just gets hotter and hotter every day.
>>
>>2807861
She's hot jew
>>
>>2807875
Hertzog is the most badass name ever.
>>
>>2807875
Holy shit he literally worked for the MOSSAD. Most badass guy ever.
>>
>>2807861
THat's a guy
>>
>>2807861
I would fuck her. Hard.
>>
>>2808054
Proof?
>>
>>2808141
That's what we says. Listen to the first 5 minutes of the interview posted by >>2807875
>>
>>2807900
is op image galia?
face looks pretty below average
>>
>>2808139
>fuck a jew

anon this can not happen
>>
>>2808054
Yep. BNT is the mossad backed youtube of crypto :^)
>>
File: IMG_1789.jpg (44KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
44KB, 500x688px
>>2807861
>>
>well below dgb in market cap

Bacdor is the poster child for failure
>>
reviv because bae
>>
The BNT price floor contract is now below 90k ETH.

The correct strategy is as follows:
* Hold all of your ETH portfolio in BNT
* If BNT rises above .0105 ETH or so, sell for profit
* If BNT stays flat, chill anon. You're sitting on a free call option
* If the price floor contracts starts to quickly dip, sell it all back for the price you paid. Set up some price alerts so that you don't get caught off guard
* Free money
>>
>>2807861
So are cars without brakes going downhill.
>>
>>2809908
Nice one.

Just goes to show how the price floor keeps this coin down. That's additional evidence that Keynesian economics is shit.
>>
>>2809936
except it wont work LUL
>>
Bancor is a Jewish scam like coindash. All Jews are scammers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905500.0
>>
>>2810035
I saw War Dogs yesterday, and the whole film is about a Jewish scammer scamming the US government with Chinese ammunition.

Just like how the Jews sold our weapons to our enemies. Fuck the rat jews.
>>
>>2810039

The US Government was being cheap Jews buying from two shady contractors in the first place, everyone is out to make a buck, who are you kidding.
>>
>>2810073
That Diveroli Jew should have got life in prison but got off easy, because his grandfather is Yoav Botach, the wealthiest property owner in Los Angeles
>>
>>2810086
Just like how the Jewish spy Jonathan Pollard was let out of jail for stealing American secrets.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/21/world/jonathan-pollard-released.html
>>
>>2810086

Well the charges were BS to begin with, it was old ammo that originally CAME from China but was handed down from Eastern Europe and no longer Chinese property. How could they be violating an arms embargo when they weren't actually selling anything to China?

The prosecutors just overcharged because the scandal made the papers so someone had to be made an example out of, but don't think the US government wasn't sourcing shit all over the place in questionable locations.
>>
>>2807861
kys onegai
>>
File: UNSTOPPABLE.png (1KB, 111x158px) Image search: [Google]
UNSTOPPABLE.png
1KB, 111x158px
>>2807872
>>2807861
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.