[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lottery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tqQvuFr.jpg (230KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tqQvuFr.jpg
230KB, 1024x1024px
I'm pretty new to crypto and just had the idea to build a bitcoin lottery. I'm going to host a small one in this thread just to see how it goes, the prize won't be large or anything.

Here's how it'll work: If you want to enter, you can buy a 'ticket' by sending the equivalent of $1 USD in BTC (roughly 0.00048 BTC at the time of this post) to the following wallet address: 1C7xce9bg4FQ6sH4HDgj7qURwxn3ELkGdk

You can buy multiple tickets to have a greater chance of winning. However, for this proof of concept I'd advise only buying one.

In your reply, leave your wallet address and how many tickets you bought. I'll randomly select the winning address which will receive a prize equal to 90% of the funds raised. Since this is the first one the prize probably won't be very large, but the remaining 10% can be added on to the next round's prize to incentivize more players play.

How does that sound? Would you take part in this? If there's something obviously wrong with the rules of the game please let me know.
>>
>>2807312
if you really need a hot dinner tonight that much i'll just buy you a pizza anon
>>
https://trueflip.io/
>>
>>2807312
nice, sent 100k

1HQH9EJpbXEjutZhpLa8tvPPTc3ZYMmoXd
>>
File: laughing salads.jpg (49KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
laughing salads.jpg
49KB, 480x478px
>>2807342
>>
I probably should've added that in your transaction you should put your receiving address in the description.

>>2807342
Thanks for the offer anon but I honestly think it would be cool to set this up for real. I realize that people aren't likely to trust a random post on 4chan though.

>>2807357
This looks cool. Thank you
>>
Bought one ticket

1DVxhJm7i5XzV8tt9biavTnikqzaBBtzyw
>>
>>2807312
Would buy if you stream the results
>>
OP here, it's 2am where I am and I have work tomorrow, but I'll keep track of this thread and keep you all updated. If this thread 404s I'll make another one in about 13 hours. Look for a thread called "Anon's Lottery".

>>2807609
Great, I'll add you to the list when the transaction comes through.

>>2807636
Good idea, I'll work on it.
>>
You could do that in a provably fair way through an ETH smart contract. Most of the promises made about smart contracts are full of shit, but little games like this are an area where it could prove useful.
>>
make an actual stream or something with your face for trust and stuff and I would do it
>>
>>2807312
might want to check into the legality of this first
if you look anything like that kitty you will not enjoy prison
>>
File: IMG_8250.jpg (178KB, 749x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8250.jpg
178KB, 749x996px
>>2808770
I would if the learning curve isn't too great and not much programming is required - I'm only a first year cs student.

>>2809955
Looks like it might not be legal in Aus.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.