[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I got 200 bucks from austismbucks >my mother lives from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>I got 200 bucks from austismbucks
>my mother lives from the day to day, filled with loans, enough money to afford food and rent
>lives worried about money
>she tells me this morning the bank called her to loan her (because she was a good client) more or less 6k burgers (I'm a spic in spic land) I dunno how many years (I think more than ten) so she can buy land
>I had to explain to her with play doll and drawings that is the most retarded idea ever
>she wants to loan my money and in my name
>I had to explain to her is better that I save that in three years than to pay that shit in ten
>have to explain that banks are jews (I don't call them jews but scammers) and that is preferable save and pay directly
>I explain that the banks loan at 25-30% of interes and that she only will be able to pay 500 dollars in a year of the loan, something I can save in two months
>I have to literally explain with play doll that is better to live alone and without worry and I remember her that she sometimes don't have enough money for the bus
>she finally accepts that is a bad idea
>save my autism bucks I wanna use for hookers, but also to invest in some shit
jesus christ, why are normies so retarded with their money.

Fucking dumb spic genes man, my race is filled with low IQ retards.
>>
>>2807290
Bank loans are like 5%
>>
>>2807331
>he believes this
ayy lol, the newfag.
>>
Buy some BANCOR (BNT). Thank me in 5 years when you wake up to a sloppy blowjob from 10/10 eastern european hooker.
>>
>>2807355
nah, man, not a retarded neckbeard.
going to pay my mothers debt so her pensiums are free, then finish fixing my home then save for a year to have cash then maybe invest in ETF, some company, land, gold, mutual funds.

I could get to 50k wealth in 5 years saving my money and getting 10% return.
>>
>>2807379
If you're not putting at least 50% of your liquid savings in crypto right now you're a fucking retard and deserved to be anally obliterated by a thick mandingo.
>>
>>2807395
ayy lmao faggot.

I can become rich in ten years, like being able to live off my investments fine.

50k is half my goal, not falling for your scam, lol.
>>
>>2807406
SPic faggot, listen to the research here and not your degenerate illegal gangbanger friends with no future frame of reference.
Buy ltc, eth, and xmr unless you want to be fucking your mom in the next ten years cause thats all the ass you'll be getting in the next 10 years with your shitty fucking investments faggot.
>>
>>2807432
100k implies living alone off my own investments fucking whores.
>>
File: RiTprVP.png (121KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
RiTprVP.png
121KB, 240x240px
>>2807290
Dumb frogposting spic blogger
>>>/b/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.