[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it still a good time to buy Facebook shares and sit on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (31KB, 655x477px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
31KB, 655x477px
Is it still a good time to buy Facebook shares and sit on it for a few years?

Or should I anticipate some kind of crash in the next few years that will even hurt Facebook's shares?

Need some advice.
>>
>>2807104
Facebook is guaranteed to be the first multi-trillion dollar company. It's a website. 4chan will be the second multi gazillion dollar company.

Your insane. This is way fucking overvalued. Actual value: 30 billion
>>
>>2807104
Guess no one on this board cares if it's not cryptoshit
>>
>>2807240
thanks for your input.
>>
>>2807104
sure, buying at all time highs in 8 year bull market seems safe

might as well throw some scoops of amazon in
>>
>>2807104
> sitting on a stock for a few years
nigger are u stupid? You buy and sell them every week if not every day

Also, Facebook a shit

Buy Mu Nvidia and Lam Research
>>
>>2807251
are you shorting any of these big-name companies? Alphabet too
>>
>>2807104
Wait until July 26 or 27th that's when they are going to release quarterly earnings for q2 but here is first quarter earnings and it's looking pretty good for them in terms of increasing revenue and daily active users is increasing too https://investor.fb.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2017/Facebook-Reports-First-Quarter-2017-Results/
>>
>>2807268
If you get in and out of the market every day or week as some say you will get slaughtered like pigs. It's better to hold stocks long term because on average over ten years stocks go up by 10% that's not how it is for all stock but on average it is
>>
Massively overpriced, the current price assumes they can grow revenue for years on end. In reality it will just be Zuck throwing away money on stuff like occulus as growth stalls.
>>
>>2807289
> If you get in and out of the market every day or week as some say you will get slaughtered like pigs.

wut

you buy a stock over a week it fluctuates with highs and lows same with a month and a qaurter, you sell at high points and buy at low points if you just bought it and forgot about it all you do is lose money also Facebook is a shit company there can be something else in a couple of years easily it's entire market cap is just stocks as opposed to something like Beoing which will never go bankrupt and will never be outcompeted.

> over ten years stocks go up by 10%
You can make 500% in a day by just day trading a few stocks at .20% difference
>>
>>2807268

>You buy and sell them every week if not every day

u wot?
>>
>>2807334
Just because a stock is at a low point doesn't mean you buy. If it is at a low point it could be because the company is failing and may never recover you buy when there is signs that the company is growing and has much more room to grow. The best way to look at that is to look at volume and weekly closings.
>>
>>2807354
> f it is at a low point it could be because the company is failing and may never recover

kek

stocks don't rise or fall in a vertical line Telsa for example fell quite a bit but it bounces back a few times a day then keeps falling.

also you don't buy shit companies, prone to bankruptcy anyway
>>
>>2807384
I'm just saying you don't buy a stock just because it is low, it is a lot riskier to do that. I'm also saying it's a lot better to do longer term investing as 92% of day traders lose money and with the amount of day trading day traders do you have to average a ridiculous amount of money per year to cover transaction fees
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.