[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh look another ICO out of JEWSRAEL that lost people's ethers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

Oh look another ICO out of JEWSRAEL that lost people's ethers.

How is anyone stupid enough to support Ethereum?

Vitalik needs to get adolf'ed.
>>
blame the jews, not Vitalik.
>>
>>2806453
With Jews you lose
>>
>>2806453
Can someone please tell the Rockefellers to put there money back in crypto please
>>
>>2806463

Vitalik is at fault by default for allowing all the shitty scammy ICO's to be sold to the masses without any regulations in place to prevent abuse and hacks on a large scale.

Vitalik is easy capable of creating an ICO system that all ICO's must use that can regulated and controlled.
>>
>>2806479

all ICO's that are scams are get hacked only look poorly on Ethereum as a whole.. because by proxy they're connected
>>
>>2806479
>crypto
>regulation
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2806479
If we don't fix the amount of shit coins hitting the market it will be a fucking shit show . I will deal with it for another 6 months then I will put my foot down and jerk off into everybody's face that thinks they have good fucking idea for a new shitty coin
>>
>>2806479
>>2806490

forgive all my typos

>>2806491

i'm not talking about centralization but yes crypto needs to have regulations in place for it to grow and be adopted by the masses
these regulations should be based on security and preventing hackers/thieves from being able to steal coins
also a few regulations to prevent land whales from hoarding might be a good idea too to create a better flow system for money to channel in & out without huge sell walls

>>2806499

i agree
>>
File: proofs.png (21KB, 895x233px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
21KB, 895x233px
look at shills with their bitcointalk picture set at "coindash" lmao
>>
>>2806479

Satoshi is responsible for all the thousands of scam coins created in 2013-2014 too.
>>
>>2806551
Nope, since those scams were all forks of Litecoin's scrypt. And Charlie Lee never supported the scams.

While scammer Vitalik who ran a quantum computing SCAM before creating his shit scamcoin encourages these ICO Ponzis and lends his name to give them credence
>>
>>2806551

no, not really

as bitcoin has never promoted ICO's or any other coin besides their own
they never were built on hype

ethereum became popular largely due to it's ethereum token hype which allows scammers & corrupt people to easily create an ico and smart contracts to fuck people over without any regulations in place to make sure they're legit, it's a horrible idea because there are no regulations vitalik has put in place to prevent abuse

so every time an ico scams someones it only looks bad on ethereum as a whole
>>
File: 1499240934846.png (140KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499240934846.png
140KB, 512x512px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>2806602
>chink scam
How is it any better than kike scam?
>>
>>2806602
>let's make a Chinese version of a shit scamcoin idea
>because if you add "chink" to a retarded scam idea, it will magically become a good idea
>>
>>2806602
Ans is not a shitcoin this was devolped to work on other platforms . When these for for 100 each you will cry like a baby back bitch
>>
>>2806576

Charlie Lee forked Tenebrix to create Litecoin, LTC is a scamcoin too by all definition.
>>
>ancap genius satoshi nakamoto gives goyim the divine gift of bitcoin
>decentralized currency to break free from jewish debt slavery
>hundreds of shitcoins pop up using the same tech
>retarded goyim throw their money at obvious jew scams (bancor, coindash)
>other goyim try to warn, autistic screeching ensues (muh racism, go back to pol)
>retards lose all their shekels
>goyim go full retard, demand more centralization and to go back to jewish debt slavery

I swear to god you faggots are so goddamn stupid
I cant even blame these jews for thinking we are dumb, mindless cattle
because lets face it, most of you really are
>>
File: bC3VAT.jpg (22KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
bC3VAT.jpg
22KB, 296x314px
>>2806613
If it's not a shitcoin then I guess they're just shit at choosing major strategic partners. Coindash and Bancor are two of the three outside of China.
>>
>>2806613
It's a shit chink coin stop pumping your bag
you made a stupid investment decision
wise up, sell your shitcoins and buy real crypto
monero, litecoin or decred
>>
>>2806522

>im not talking about centralization... but someone really needs to protect us from our own terrible decision making

its like a bunch of fucking children fucking it up for everyone else
>>
>>2806643
>""""""""""""""""""""""real""""""""""""""""""""""" crypto

wew thanks for the keks
>>
>>2806643
>decred
lmao
>>
>>2806653
>lmao
Whats wrong with Decred?
>>
>>2806479
Fuck off with your regulations, noy our fault if retards can't stop to fall for jewish tricks.
>>
File: 1386889159957.jpg (126KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1386889159957.jpg
126KB, 800x598px
>wuz haxors :^)
>>
Hey rabbai watcha doing?
>>
File: 1491192275506.jpg (49KB, 520x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491192275506.jpg
49KB, 520x323px
Where were you when /biz/ got woke on the Jewish Question?
>>
>>2807039
/biz/ have been /pol/ 2.0 for half a year
>>
The funny thing is I was looking at investing in this ICO,

then I saw "Israel" and went NOPEEEEE
>>
File: NEO.png (320KB, 1917x534px) Image search: [Google]
NEO.png
320KB, 1917x534px
>>2806613
>not a shitcoin
lol

"""""Community contributors"""""
cloned chinks
>>
>>2806613
>>
"website has been hacked"

who the fuck just says it like that?
Fucking jews
>>
>>2807147
>>2807130
>gotta spread that made up FUD so ANS doesn't moon and I wanna kms for missing out
>>
>>2806630
I was thinking the same thing: the juice would be stupid NOT to take money from these retards.
>>
>>2807316
gotta confuse the goyim, right babe?
>>
>>2806630
screencapped
>>
>>2807075
Completely stopped visiting pol. I can get most of my news from here anyways
>>
>>2806453
Question is would Ethereum Hardfork because of this
>>
>>2808143
it'll likely softspoon
>>
>>2806630
LMAO. this.
>>
>>2808143
Only if sir vitalik and his bros lost money, otherwise no
>>
>>2808143
you maximalists are going to have to try harder than this, this is shit tier fud at best.
>>
>>2806524
bitcointalk is sleazy imo. Its alot of oldschoolers who used btc for drugs n stealing they dont want clean hands taking over
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.