[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omise go litterally being shilled by Mr skeltal himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2UCOQGh.1.jpg (108KB, 1098x1384px) Image search: [Google]
2UCOQGh.1.jpg
108KB, 1098x1384px
Why arent you buying this /biz/. Do you not like moon missions?
>>
>>2806017
see
>>2805860

rip eth
F
>>
>>2806032
that's their problem and not eth's
>>
>>2806032
Fuck off Johnny Fud. Did tezos send you?
>>
>>2806134
are you retarded what do you think motherfuckers losing 7 million will do to the market
>>
>>2806190
literally nothing
>>
File: omisego.png (1KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
omisego.png
1KB, 32x32px
>>2806190
Drop in the bucket.
Anyway who gives a fuck. OMG will be releasing news that Thai mcdonalds will alow payments through their apps in the coming weeks.
>>
>>2806190
>are you retarded what do you think motherfuckers losing 7 million will do to the market
we've lost 20 billion from total market cap in only a week.

>>2806253
this
>>
I thought that we might see one last plummet after this bounce from yesterday's low, but it's starting to look like this might be the recovery.

korea is the biggest market for ETH and it formed an impressive high volume hammer yesterday https://cryptowat.ch/bithumb/ethkrw/1d

at the moment ETHUSD is being dragged around by bitcoin. ETHBTC trading volume on polo (biggest US exchange) is more than ETHUSD and ETHBTC combined. we're going to see at least some flow from BTC into ETH - no-one is fleeing to the "digital gold" anymore.

if you're a retard who went balls out at $390 yeah you might need to wait a couple months for a good exit point. but expect 200s within the next week.

the importance of Aug 1 and segwit is overstated. ICOs are bad press for ETH but they haven't caused this crash either. this was a necessary market-wide correction. BTC has been around for the best part of a decade and has been through these cycles before. ETH will be fine - in fact it should gain further ground on bitcoin in the next month, as per Fred Wilson's prediction.

not shilling, do what you want with your money /biz/.
>>
>>2806400

> ETHBTC trading volume on polo (biggest US exchange) is more than ETHUSD and ETHBTC combined.

i mean more than ETHUSD and BTCUSD combined obviously
>>
Volume is slowly increasing which is a good sign. Once the switch happens where it is no longer showing a negative percent gain from being added to trex it's going to spike.
>>
>>2806270
How can anyone seriously believe this shit? It comes up every now and again and there still is no confirmed source. I think it's some kind of running gag from the devs
>>
>>2806862
>shit comes up every now and then
>coin literally went on the market three days ago
You have been in every thread fudging one way or another haven't you? You are the guy who kept blatantly lying that it was a 300% markup to keep people from buying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.