[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you cucks gone all in tether?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0677.png (38KB, 1011x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.png
38KB, 1011x795px
Why haven't you cucks gone all in tether?
>>
>>2805428
I'm getting ready for bed. Set my buy-back limit at $1910, too high you think? Don't want to miss the rebound in my sleep.
>>
>>2805428
To be fair, the HODL chart looks like much less stress and risk. I'm going with that.

>tether
GTFO
>>
>>2805454
The only risk in the top chart is if you
1) sell at the very bottom (unlikely)
and/or
2) buy above your selling point
The hodler just has to sit around eventually hoping his shitcoin eventually recovers, while the seller can rest easy knowing he only suffered a minor loss, and won't be stuck if the coin never goes back up.
>>
File: Crystal-Healing-Ball-5.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal-Healing-Ball-5.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
>>2805428
my feisty cat knocked over my crystal ball
T_T
>>
File: downwards facing.png (51KB, 1146x1694px) Image search: [Google]
downwards facing.png
51KB, 1146x1694px
>>2805480
The only reason you would need a crystal ball is if you sell at the absolute low. Or if you're a retard and can't remember where you bought and sold at.
>>
File: reality.png (198KB, 1010x1447px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
198KB, 1010x1447px
>>2805428
fixed
>>
File: rosetint.jpg (178KB, 1800x768px) Image search: [Google]
rosetint.jpg
178KB, 1800x768px
>>2805494
my crystal ball could predict the future :(

i can read the charts with my glasses ;)
>>
>>2805428
>5% profit from holding
>artificial intelligence
>tether
That's some low effort bate, my friend.
>>
>>2805525
You'll be lucky to see any profit holding 90% of alt coins for the rest of your life.
>>
>>2805525
It reads "average intelligence."
>>
>>2805428
This. Tether is gonna moon sooner or later. I predict it go above $100 by December.
>>
File: file.png (166KB, 1010x791px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
166KB, 1010x791px
>>2805428
>>
>>2805538
The only advantage to this strategy is hedging in case the coin never rises high enough to recoup your first purchase. If you buy and it falls further (aka the market for 95% of coins these past few weeks), you're doubly fucked.
>>
>>2805428
BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
>>
>>2805559
>is hedging in case the coin never rises high enough to recoup your first purchase.

the only reason to hodl is if you believe the coin will rise again above your initial investment. if you believe that, then buying even more coins when the price hits rock-bottom (due to others panic-selling) is what you naturally should do. any hodlers who doesn't do that either is a retard or doesn't really believe what they tell themselves

>If you buy and it falls further

That's the issue in every strategy, including selling and buying back. If you misjudge when the dip bottoms out, you're going to be fucked either way, at least short-term.
>>
>>2805518
KEK
>>
>>2805618
>the only reason to hodl is if you believe the coin will rise again above your initial investment. if you believe that, then buying even more coins when the price hits rock-bottom (due to others panic-selling) is what you naturally should do. any hodlers who doesn't do that either is a retard or doesn't really believe what they tell themselves
Sure, but in that scenario, the existence of the first purchase should be psychologically separated from the second purchase. Let's say you buy 1 X coin at $100. You also have $100 in fiat available to purchase more X. It begins dropping and you decide that you're going to buy more around $70. Why not sell your first X coin at a partial loss, perhaps around $80, and then use your $180 to buy back in at $70 instead? There's little reason to hodl a coin over a short-term loss, and then buy more of the same coin.
>>
File: 1481654681907.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
1481654681907.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>2805730
you'll know the answer when you have been trading long enough , young one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.