[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can someone make money off camwhores?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I own a house in LA and rent rooms.

I'm thinking of offering to fly hot 18 year olds out from flyover country and let them live in a room in exchange for a percentage of their camphor income FOR LIFE.

What do you think?
>>
kys degenerate
>>
>>2803475
had a friend do something like this. he handled their streaming hours, marketed them, and helped upgrade equipment when funds allowed for it.
>>
>>2803612

How much money does he make?
>>
>>2803602

This
>>
>>2803628
>>2803612
it's been a few years since he did it.

was making $150k/yr roughly. with how many more options there are to market girls, he would probably have made considerably more. snapchat alone is so stupid valuable, plus the fact girls can keep clothes on and just IRL stream on Twitch

it's not as glamorous as you might think. it's a ton of hours of promoting and you become desensitized to naked women. all the guy wanted to do was play CS after a few months.
>>
>>2803628
also consider getting one girl to start with. they usually network very well and can find you other girls to bring in. this keeps a pretty decent circle of trust, not just flying russki cunts over to just ditch you for some other internet pimp
>>
>>2803475
have fun with them stealing from you, doing rape allegations, and not paying you senpai
women are the worst kind of people, why do you think they get paid less
unless they're asian.
>>
>>2803863
As cyber pimp its your obligation to manage the tech side and finances, so bitches wound't steal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.