[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making money off of bums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 18_3-sm[1].jpg (25KB, 297x220px) Image search: [Google]
18_3-sm[1].jpg
25KB, 297x220px
So basically my city has been taken over by pic related and now it's gotten to the point where these motherfuckers are almost at every single intersection. It has nothing to do with the economy (well the job market here is shit, but the rate of homelessness hasn't dramatically increased) and more to do with the fact that bleeding heart dipshits just keep giving them money. Now I know how shitty it is to be homeless and how hard it is to get up from the position but at this point there are now obviously well off millenials begging on the streets with really fancy signs because they can't be assed to get a job.

So I'm thinking, what if someone were to give these panhandlers actual advertisements to carry around instead of begging signs. They would be paid some reasonable amount based on payroll budget and could keep whatever handouts they get as tips.

It would benefit the local economy and give them something to do rather than leech cash. There would be no questions asked as to how they spent the money, but they would only get it if they actually used the sign instead of hiding it and then bringing it back at the end of the day for free money.

Would there be a way to get around taxes disincentivizing them? It'd be basically the same thing as those guys who hold up Cash 4 Gold signs but on a bigger scale.
>>
Sell cheap heroin and become the lord of the bums.
>>
Hot tip - none of them actually want to work, and seeing a sign held up by human trash probably damages your company image
>>
>>2803375

bums are bad investments. they hold up a sign everyday for years and yet you never see a signspinner bum. they just lack the drive to better themselves at all.
>>
>>2803407
this guy gets it

op in case you weren't aware most bums literally refuse work that is offered to them.
they are fucking scum and would rather beg other people all day for their money instead of putting in labor to earn it.
>>
>>2803375
bum fights
>>
>>2803375
I'd give him money if he got rid of the middle finger
>>
>>2803375
bum fightclub
>>
if you have an epidemic of bums then you should make some snuff films. money can't buy that experience and what's a dead bum to society?
>>
>>2803375
Why would anyone want their advert on a homeless man?
>>
Sounds like a great idea, OP.
There is no better PR than seeing your company's name being advertised by some dirty smelly bum harassing people for change.
>>
>my city has been taken over by bums
>but the rate of homelessness hasn't dramatically increased

This amount of cognitive dissonance/double-think is rare to see.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.