[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plz help I have no idea what to do with my life. Whats a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499657162272.jpg (66KB, 647x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499657162272.jpg
66KB, 647x533px
plz help I have no idea what to do with my life. Whats a good way to start a decent life on the east coast.
>>
Swallow semen for dollaridoos.
>>
>>2803024

Sell meth
>>
I moved from AR to CT a few years ago. It's expensive. What are you wanting to know?
>>
sell real estate
>>
>>2803082
Well i am in va and I dont know what to do especialy after graduation.
>>
>>2803101
im 18 and i feel like im at a dead end and im the only one in my faimily who hasent dropped out or have a child. I feel like a cratch on a cd and i cant ask anyone in my family for advice because. iv gotten further than everyone
>>
>>2803024
become a pimp. sell meth on the side.
>>
>>2803108
Enlist, and figure out what you want to do with your life while you're in. Be sure to save as much as you can while you're serving, and get your free college afterwards.
>>
>>2803024
Google the following document - manage your energy not your time (Harvard business review)

Spend time getting your body in shape and eating well. Be disciplined, cut out drugs, limit alchohol intake to max once every 2 weeks. Go to bed early. Start hiking.

Ok after a couple of weeks of this you should be able to relax a bit more when you think, start figuring out what you like and whether you have the skills and qualifications you need to do it.

While you are trying to get the qualifications, actively seek out people in the profession you are interested in to help you with a personal development plan - what you need to learn to get the job you want.

Smile more.

Should be good in a month if you take my advice post back.
>>
>>2803153
hahahahahahahhahaha

OP dont fucking enlist unless you seriously have absolutely 0 drive to do anything in any way that will better your situation at all.

Enlisting because you are a fucking depressed unmotivated kid is about the most pathetic cop out of a decision you might ever make in your life.

If you seriously can't bring yourself to get an entry level position in a field you want to climb in, and get some education, then by all means go fucking shit around in sand for the next 5 years.

But if you can handle being a big boy and putting in some work then fucking learn something. Teach yourself to code, to handle electric circuitry, to work on cars.
Fuck you can do anything if youre on free soil and not wearing camo toting a gun around unable to access the materials you need to actually advance yourself.
>>
>>2803189
>he thinks the military is all infantry
>he doesn't know that the military will teach you a trade
lel
>>
File: 1497646380825.jpg (51KB, 414x434px) Image search: [Google]
1497646380825.jpg
51KB, 414x434px
>>2803179
im healthy and i do 90% of all that. im just at the point where i thought i might end up doing some shitty job
like my brother and sister taking care of a kid, Imma be honest iv betted against myself to fuck up hard i never thought i could get this far and know i know i have thousand of opportunitys that 99% of my family never had and when i tried to get advice "Nurse" dosent really give me a spark
>>
File: 12938da91.png (82KB, 728x540px) Image search: [Google]
12938da91.png
82KB, 728x540px
>>2803197
you dont seriously believe that working on fucking tanks and extremely basic medical training is usable as a civilian career in any capacity, right?

unless you already have a specialty before joining the military and you are going in for an apprenticeship, you are better off 10 times out of 10 just fucking going to school instead of wasting years of your life just to come back and still have to go to school.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.