[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1499129702620.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499129702620.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
So I have 5k and want to make some money with it over the next 5 to 10 years. I can add $200-400 a month.

I just want to know what you guys think I should do.

And don't say fuckin cryptocurrency
>>
fuckin cryptocurrency
>>
File: 1500258140901.jpg (62KB, 1280x816px) Image search: [Google]
1500258140901.jpg
62KB, 1280x816px
>>
>>2802993
Why just 5 to 10 years?
Why not just going forward forever
>>
>>2802993
60% VT
40% BND
>>
>>2802993
Buy ANS
>>
Go to an actual financial adviser and get into mutual/index funds they reccomend. Investing in a diversity of stocks will win in the long run, just realize that your money will grow slowly, but consistently with the average of buying in lows and highs.
>>
>>2802993
Put it all in Realty Income Corp, get dividends every month.
>>
>>2803119
You don't need to go to an advisor to invest in a fund.

OP, google "Best low Risk funds 2017" and choose one that you like the look of, then find an online platform to invest into it with
>>
File: goy.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>2803119
>Go to an actual (((financial adviser))) and get into mutual/index funds they reccomend.
Oy vey, he doesn't need that shit. Here, I'll save OP some money:
https://personal.vanguard.com/us/insights/saving-investing/model-portfolio-allocations
>>
>>2802993
https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Lazy_portfolios

Open a Roth IRA (no minimum) at Vanguard or Schwab and invest in ETFs, preferably based on one of the asset allocations in the above link.
>>
>>2802993
I'm laughing at you anon. The fruits of your labor only enable you to invest 500$ a month.

Meanwhile I'm earning 180K+ this year with my share of the family business and reinvesting almost the entire sum into various business ventures.

The is why you'll always be poor anon. You're asking about investments but your income is most likely a laughingstock.

Go drive trucks long distance & live out of a van. Invest everything into stocks and you're almost guaranteed to have a million within 10 years of hard work if you play your cards right. With the path you're on, you'd be lucky to end up with 100K in 10 years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.