[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Are Killing Crypto, Biz. It's your Own Fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: coin.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
All of these shitcoins and constant ICO have dilluted the limited market demand for imaginary money. Even with the numbers from Asia. BTC and Ether spiral down. Every Monday they bounce back a little lower. There are still a few people making money trading other coins, but the spike and the profits are getting weaker with each passing week. You know why but you just won't admit it. There is only a limited demand for cryptocurrencey. Why. Because it is too volatile for the general masses to depend upon. One day a coin buys a loaf of bread. The next month it buys a thousand. Useful currency does not behave like this over time. Stocks or lottery tickets do, but not currency. It scares the average consumer away.

The idea that alt-coins are responsible for the demise of ether is a sound idea, but does not manage to see the bigger picture.Look at BTC and the general trend on every other coin. Good money enters the system. It spends a short time as BTC or Ether and is then traded for alt-coins. A few people make some money and cash it out for gold or silver. The majority of everyone though just loses money and holds the bag. Almost every one reading this is losing money now. BTC loses value. Etehr loses value, everyone goes broke, new coins rise, spike a little and then fade. All crypto loses value if you keep doing this.

One of two scenarios are going to happen. Either people start trading their alt-coins back for BTC, Ether and LTC and cryptos regain value, or people put their hopes in scores of new ICOs, they dillute the value by spreading out the limited demand, and every crypto fails. And we can all go back to using BTC to buy suits of armor for our characters again.

So are you going to keep shooting yourself in the foot or maybe try making some of that money back that you've lost in the last couple of months?If it works you can buy in at the all time low and then sell high. You make the wrong decision, and the crash continues. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
You're right, but could you stop posting this so someone buys my bags?
>>
File: please_sir.jpg (29KB, 506x303px) Image search: [Google]
please_sir.jpg
29KB, 506x303px
>>2802872
NMR
0x8982b89c053047348f31370051b8766a6a6eb898

Oh god somebody please give me NMR.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.