[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scams thread. Post 'em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1409755117925.png (67KB, 221x210px) Image search: [Google]
1409755117925.png
67KB, 221x210px
Scams thread.
Post 'em
>>
taxation
>>
>Dress up as a girl
>Go to a bar
>Guys will offer you drinks
>Decline the drinks and offer to blow them in the alley out back instead
>Suck them off and swallow
>>
>>2802662
Crypto
>>
File: 1489971845065.png (73KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489971845065.png
73KB, 1127x685px
>>2802662
Gamer girl steam scam
>Find a rare pciture of some girl that cant be reveraed searched on google
>Make a steam account with said picture and install some free to play games to fill up the library.
>Then go on omegle with tags such as: single, gamer, neet, r9k, and similar stuff
>Pretend to be a girl but do not use a webcam
>Find some beta nerds to add you on steam. Act like you are new to pc gaming but want to play games that you don't own.
>Sit back and relax as you start getting free games from all your orbiters and even some money.
>The only thing now is to either continue on with the act but never get too emotionally attached to a single orbiter.
>This means playing a game or two with one of your orbiters every once in a while.
>You are also free to leave this scheme and run with your money, maybe sell your steam account too and make an extra bit more.

How is that for a scam. I have been doing it for about two years already and made about 12,000 USD from desperate betas online.
>>
>>2802662
I have heard of one that somebody in my industry pulled before fleeing to a Third World country (which happened to be their home country, and which won't extradite him). Basically, a hotel manager created his own "travel agency" and put the travel agent code on thousands of reservations and scored the commission. He made several million over the course of a few years (it took that long for internal audit to notice it). Once he realized that the company knew, he took all his assets, packed his family, and fled the country. He can't come back to the US, but several million USD will go a long way in his shithole third world country. It's hearsay though, I heard the story at an industry conference, and haven't been able to find a news source to back it up.
>>
B612 Foundation
>>
File: 1498739106715.jpg (153KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1498739106715.jpg
153KB, 600x574px
>>2802662
Bittrex. It announced that StealthCoin and UnbreakableCoin would be taken down on July 14th but they're still there and they're both up by +100% in the last 24 hours. WTF? I sold my StealhCoins after the announcement!

Also, cam girls.
>>
Stamp duty
>>
>>2802691
B-but anon...I thought the plan was to just get free drinks?!
>>
>>2802832
Free blowjob.
Pulling the lon con.
>>
Litecoin

I bought in at $38 and I already made $200 profit. This coin must be a scam because I keep making gains. How is this possible!!!!
>>
>>2802758
$12,000 in cash or video game downloads? One of those things I can actually use, and the other just takes up space on my computer
>>
File: IMG_5270.png (1005KB, 1655x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5270.png
1005KB, 1655x931px
>>2802850
I see what you did there
>>
>>2802882
Cash. This is after selling my steam library for the bargain price of 900USD. I mostly received money because I would complain that my hardware wasn't good enough to play (insert popular game here) and so I receive money to buy a better gpu so I can play with my orbiters. Little do they know, I don't need better hardware.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.