[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I bribe my way into a job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bribe_my_way.jpg (278KB, 1143x764px) Image search: [Google]
bribe_my_way.jpg
278KB, 1143x764px
Does anyone here have any experience with bribing their way into a job? I'm not totally unqualified (obviously I'm not the best) but I've been trying to find a job for over a year and can't find anything. I was thinking about trying to straight up bribe a hiring manager with something like 15 to 25% of the pay to hire me. Has anyone done this before or gotten a bribe offer? I don't see what they can really do beside saying no thanks get the fuck out of my office. I must have filled out well over 100 applications over the last year for very modest jobs.

I'm in my mid twenties, no degree, am in no financial rush, have a savings, no loans, and have a shitty but reliable car paid off + live on my own in a modest apartment and live inexpensively. I have real work experience in different offices and departments. Can I get a job around 25 - 50k through a fucking bribe? I made about 30 to 40 I had to take a year off work.

Let's hear it
>>
if u find a gay boss and are sweet and sexy young man 18+ with nice bum and keep looking at his dink u may get a job at the interview.

could also try job search agencies, temp agencies, etc. or learn programming and freelance like the netire internet does to make money on bit oins.
>>
oic ur mid 20's, idk, hope u in shape! glhf!
>>
It's extremely illegal.
>>
>>2800473
I would imagine. But it seems to me like a situation where it's easy enough to bring it up without any major penalties. Obviously it would be a different case once you're actually hired but at that point both parties have an interest in keeping it lowkey. I would stick to the agreement personally and dish out the cash
>>
>>2800497
If you're in no financial rush why don't you try to do something on your own? A web business, creative project, or anything. You clearly can't get hired the old fashioned way because you're either too dumb or autistic so why don't you put this time to good use by starting a vlog you can spam on 4chan or something like that.
>>
File: bribe.jpg (259KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
bribe.jpg
259KB, 660x500px
>>2800510
Yeah, that's fair. I'll think about it. Guess I'd just like to have something that might result in a career. I just have problems getting through HR, like if I could get to some interviews I think that they would go well
>>
>>2800556
1 year of concerted effort on a creative/web project will probably result in something you're proud of.
Set a goal like 10,000 followers, views, clicks, whatever. These things snowball over time. Most people get discouraged because they don't see progress right away. But for those who stick with it, if they're doing something that has any value at all... it clicks, like magic. One day.

Just saying. You'll probably spend 10 years before you have a high-paying "career" in any given industry. I'm just suggesting an alternate path for someone who seems to be able to take it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.