[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0063.jpg (84KB, 1242x1189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
84KB, 1242x1189px
$CHC Slack is sketchy AF
They weeding out comments only "optimistic" comments
>>
lol i bet they run it like north korea over there.
>>
Yea they are really trying to silence anyone who even questions what they are doing it's gonna end bad for those who invested a lot
>>
yeah no shit max lee is banning anybody who says anything FUD sounding about chc. kind of ridiculous, Interesting form of censorship.
>>
Right now with graphs they are predicting a dump right now but they don't want anybody to believe it's gonna happen lol even other you tubers are starting to pump it now and they all know each other red flags everywhere
>>
if a bunch of youtubers really conspired to pump and dump this coin I hope the SEC goes after them. seems like they can form a pretty good case
>>
>>2800323
this shit is a scam and the guy who runs the slack is going to dump on everybody
>>
File: 1499102566384.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499102566384.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
This whole ride has been mindblowing. Seeing such a blatently obvious cordinated pump from MULTIPLE YouTubers mixed clueless people jumping on that don't understand anything.... simply buying in because "dude you can own a master node, you'll make so much money!!"

These fucks are gonna dump so hard. Disgusting behavior. Hope they get sent to prison, such innocent people will lose money. The SEC better wreck these fucking losers.
>>
Wouldn't be the first time a YouTubers got together to scheme their audience and run off with massive cash just look what happen with CSGO Latto if this is a scheme this is gonna fuck with all crypto since government is gonna get involve and perfect to push regulations
>>
wanna sell before the dump. what should i buy?
>>
The slack channel is full of admins directing the noobs what to do its sucks seeing these poor bastards getting played some are stupid enough to give in thousands
>>
Pretty much North Korean chat at this point they are freaking out. Everyone is a nervous wreck.

Some haven't slept in days due to coordinated efforts to support walls manipulating the stock price
>>
He working his twitch followers now whaaa!
>>
File: NorffKorea.jpg (225KB, 1908x918px) Image search: [Google]
NorffKorea.jpg
225KB, 1908x918px
I've been in this slack group before he went all North Korea and showed he'd a fucking shill.

If you want info on this guy I have no problem digging thru his slack and posting it.

I can provide:
-Their strategy
-Who his allies are in jewtube land
-When he lowers price to lure buyers
-When he lowers price for his squad to buy
-When he's about to sleep (important because when he's sleeping they fuck up the buy and sell walls every time. Last time he left it upto these degenerates to manage the price fell to 66sats

I have all the details and 3 accounts left he hasn't tracked down in his mentally retarded slack...that he honestly will never find.

If you think I'm not in that slack watching them and posting it to whale groups proof in the pic below. I even talk to Zedo in private chat and he has no fucking clue how hard he's about to be dumped on.
>>
>>2800323
textbook cult mentality there
>>
Yea it's when they are alon withough general kim they loose their minds and perfect time to play
>>
File: admins in shillchat.jpg (161KB, 1687x953px) Image search: [Google]
admins in shillchat.jpg
161KB, 1687x953px
>>2800934

He's on twitch because youtube gave him a strike on this main channel for being reported.
I've already reported every single CHC video he has on youtube it's only a matter of time as this point

Even they know whats up.

Please ask me for details if you want to know more. I've been following this guys movements and he's reported to the SEC already. Technically SEC can't go after the guy until he dumps so when he does hopefully the case is strong enough.

He will never make money letting everyone dump on him so naturally the SEC will just wait in the background, build a case and then bust him after it's a solid case. At which time other will step forward with information and damages will be used again him personally as it's a, "crusade" he's leading it seems.

I assume we all know at a certain point the SEC will take a very serious look into this as he's playing with large cash amounts

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answerspumpdumphtm.html << official definition and an anon form you can fill out to report him
>>
He said he's on twitch because he was tired of doing it on YouTube yea sucks for those who seem to be convince they are heading to the moon
>>
>>2800949
DO it and take it to the SEC!
Please!
>>
>all these faggots wanting to involve the government
you stupid fucks don't understand the whole point of crypto currency, I hope you loose more money
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.