[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to buy BTC or ETH without verification?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: credit4.jpg (198KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
credit4.jpg
198KB, 1240x775px
fuck this militant verification shit, i thought Bitcoin was supposed to respect my privacy! seriously, all the US/Chinese exchanges want me to verify and it takes ages (kraken is stilllll verifying stage 1), srsly I want in to crypto, where can i dump CC cash to BTC without verification?
>>
>>2799446
Nowhere because everyone would just use stolen CC's or chargeback their own...?

Why would anyone ever allow an easily chargebackable method payment for an in reversible one?
>>
>>2799470
yeah, well some sites allowed this in the past, for orders less than 80 bucks or so. but seriously, even if verified, you can still chargeback no matter what (not sure you'll get your money though), so whats the point?
>>
>>2799446
Localbitcoins.com
a Bitcoin ATM
>>
>>2799446
Do you even google? Coinbase does CC and sometimes verifies, serpicoin.com does wire transfers without verification.
>>
>>2799543
Explain to me how they can stay in business when people can just rip them apart if there's no verification and BTC is super liquid, even easier to sell than electronics
>>
>>2799446
how about you mine the mineables?
>>
>>2799446
localbitcoin
http://tokentrade.freeforums.net
paxful (yikes)
>>
>>2799561
How would i know? I'm not coinbase. But the question is, how would verification help stop chargebacks? You're always free to do a CB, would being verfied help coinbase dispute chargebacks at all?
>>
>>2799703
>You're always free to do a CB, would being verfied help coinbase dispute chargebacks at all?

I would imagine so. They could show the bank that they went through the extensive process of getting verified and confirmed they recieved their BTC to the specified wallet... ?
>>
You are never anonymous when you wire money to your bank account genius
>>
>>2799724
In europe you are. Ever hear or giro transfers? Walk down to your local postoffice and pay the bill to the iban in cash, no names no tracking. People pay their bills via cash 50% of the time
>>
>>2799715
That only lowers the risk of stolen cards being used.
>>
>>2799893
It lowers chargeback exactly the same. Chargebacks are claiming the item never arrived right? if the company shows it most certainly did and it went through extensive verification to confirm anon really did buy thousands of dollars in cuckoldcoin and it really did go to the address they specified then I dont see what bank would eat the loss anyway.
>>
>>2799911
Which would mean the cc holder can go suck a dick and the bank would let the meechant keep his cash, right?
>>
>>2799969
I don't know but I would imagine so.
>>
>>2799969
Or at least reduce it significantly
>>
>>2799979
Thanks bro, great help!
>>
>>2799446
Paxful.com
>>
>>2800028
Requires ID for CC
>>
>>2799446
There is no way to buy coins without verification with a CC. Otherwise, all carders would immediately cash out all of their stolen cards.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.