[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shorting BTC with USD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 31223124.jpg (204KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
31223124.jpg
204KB, 1910x1000px
Bitcoin is going to continue to tank with all of the news regarding August 1st. I don't know where I can fucking short it with USD, because Bitfinex has halted margin trading for U.S. residence.

The large Bitcoin banks and trading markets know that it's going to keep tanking until/shortly after August 1st rolls around. Especially whenever you have a good bit of websites telling people that half of their bitcoins will be gone after a potential August 1st split. Bitfinex shutting down margin trading for US traders is fucking absurd. Denying the bulk of their traders the right to utilize trading vehicles.

Bitcoin banks and trading institutions have held your cryptocurrency hostage. Like Holy shit, investing in stocks, with all of the regulations & red tape, gives you more trading freedoms than what you recieve from Bitcoin trading. You will probably never see a company like TD Ameritrade tell its customers, "Uhh.. yeah the stock market is crashing rn... sooo we gonna forbid all U.S. residence, which is where the bulk of our customers live, from margin trading." It's fucking retarded.

Also, Bitcoin should be instant transfer from a trading website to a wallet, but it never is. Sometimes it takes fucking hours to transfer. Not to mention how almost all of the trading websites don't respond to a single fucking one of your complaints.

Bitcoin was supposed to be free from the manipulation of banks, countries, and large corporations, but now it's looking like it's a currency which is being manipulated by banks, countries, and large corporations.

They're going to get too greedy, and the coin is going to plummet. I'm not saying it'll happen before or around August 1st, but to think that Bitcoin will reach a much larger audience with the bullshit that I've had to deal with from the bulk of the bitcoin storage & trading websites is ridiculous.

So my question really remains.. Where in the fuck can I short this current garbage with USD before August 1st comes around?
>>
i believe gdax
>>
>>2798021
Local-bitcoins if desperate. Cash or Bank transfer, read before get scam. Expect a 5-10% fee.
>>
>>2798021
> I don't know where I can fucking short it with USD
eToro?

Can US citizens use eToro?
>>
>>2798021
Listen when's everyone is shorting btc and fuck ya let's make all the money shorting btc is spammed all over biz. It's to fucking late
>>
>>2798021
>I don't know where I can fucking short it with USD, because Bitfinex has halted margin trading for U.S. residence.

Smart money would take that as a sign to NOT short it. As posted in another thread, counter-party risk is a real thing. There will be shorters that lose their shirts despite being right.

If you have 100k USD for a short I would highly recommend placing a Contract for Difference directly Goldmans (or another ibank) rather than using some two-bit exchange that has a reasonable chance of not surviving the bloodbath and taking your money with it.

good luck.
>>
>>2798972
>>2798972
listen to this

these trash exchanges will blow up someday and you'll be left with nothing
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.