/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing this crash has learned me, is how many newfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1499996501239.jpg (122KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1499996501239.jpg
122KB, 736x736px
The only thing this crash has learned me, is how many newfags there are on /biz/.

What did you expect? That a market only goes up?
>>
>>2796680
>how many newfags there are on /biz/
Are you this new or have you been away for the past few months?
>>
>>2796688
The board has changed completly.
>>
>>2796691
Yea. Did you just notice?
>>
>>2796680
>price goes up (already too late to buy)
>"HOLY SHIT, BUY, HODL, MOON, LAMBO"
>prices goes down
>"OH MY GOD, SCAMCOIN, PONZI SHCEME, I LOST EVERYTHING, MARKET COLLAPSE"

It's fucking embarrassing, I don't even know why I still come here.
>>
>>2796703
Might be because there used to be alot of older people here, which isn't the case obviously anymore.
>>
Wish there was a locked board with retards getting brutally banned so people can properly discuss biz and crypto. There are some decent discussions here from time to time but its pretty rare. Recently this board has been like /b/ and /pol/ mixed into an ugly teenager trans child
>>
>>2796691
>>2796703
>>2796782
>>2796800
>/b/ used to be good
newfags
>>
>>2797703
Really, /b/ was always shit. /biz/ did a 180° turn in the last couple of months.
>>
>>2796703
>any coin that doesn't immediately rise to retard high levels exactly when I buy is a scam
this says a lot about the mentality of the buyer.
they expect scams everywhere as they would be happy to scam others, if it was on the table
>>
>>2796680
>learned me
it's taught me
>>
>>2797720
No, it just went back to how it used to be newfag
>>
>>2797703
/b/ maybe in 2006 was good but that was a long time ago anon. After Boxxy is all fell apart.
>>
>>2797780
It's shilling dude. Simple as that. Yes there are some retards here who genuinely buy high sell low, but a lot of these "conveniently timed" threads that go something like
>I can't believe he fell for the HODL meme
>he didn't sell at X
>he fell for the crypto meme
resulting in panic sells

Followed a few days after by
>I can't believe he sold
>he didn't have iron hands
>he fell for the FUD
resulting in panic buys

Are by the same groups of discord or whatever the fuck they use shills to manipulate the price on this board. If you pay attention you see the same cycle multiple times a month sometimes multiple times a week.

The "do the opposite of what /biz/ says" is not far from the truth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.