[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kraken finally gave me tier 2 verification! Now I can finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Kraken finally gave me tier 2 verification!
Now I can finally buy ETH at $8!
>>
>>2796085
kek
I've been waiting 2 months, still no dice here
Gemini won't even accept my phone for some reason
Oh well, GDAX is good enough
>>
>>2796085
i recieved mine yesterday , was waiting from early june.
>>
>>2796092
Actually wait a sec it, got it on the 10th apparently, kek
>>
>>2796085

You think this is funny? A game?

People are literally losing their life savings in crypto right now. Their dreams. Their one chance at escaping a lifetime of debt and cuckery, perhaps the ONLY opportunity like this open to the slightly above average person for the next decade.

Spare me your jokes, your memeing, your sardonic laughter.

Do yourself a favor, forget that Kraken verification. Don't bother investing in crypto. And if you can't do that, then please just have the decency to shut your fucking yap while anons are becoming homeless left and right.

Do you know there are suicides happening here over crypto? Fuck you and every heartless clown spamming this place with pink Wojaks. Our suffering is not your comedy.
>>
File: 1476481143675.png (156KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1476481143675.png
156KB, 330x319px
>>2796159
>>
>>2796159
10/10
>>
You took a risk, we all did . Nothing's guaranteed in life . If you think it's all over yeah go ahead and kill yourself . During April/may/June, even the most retarded one would have made a killing with crypto. Now crypto are falling . That was probably the only chance for retard/unmotivated/easy-to-give-up people . But guess what . For those that want to accomplish things in life it's just a lesson, an information . And they will try something else and again and again . Even though they lost 100k+

Now stop whining, if you have your health and only lost your money and chose to give up you deserve to stay sad, frustrated and full of regrets for your life . Money comes and goes, that's the way it is . Get out your basement and make some experiences about life in general and come back trying to make money .
Sorry to sound rude . You need to be stronger
>>
File: 1484574347001.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1484574347001.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>2796159
the more coiners die, the better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.