[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Segwit explaination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (80KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 950x720px
Segwit is simply changing the bitcoin program algorithm. On 1st aug there will be 2 types of people: the one who use original bitcoin program to mine and the one who use new bitcoin program. This will create 2 groups of people who will not accept the work of the other. So if you use old program to pay money for some one, this will not accept by the group of new program guys. In the end the ledger(blockchain) is split into 2 version. One of the two version will have more people support. The loser program will have less and less people use it until so less people accept the lost version.

So it's very dangerous to spent bitcoin on that day because we will not know which version will dominate, especially on exchange because they don't know which program to use and which program will be adopted by most people. That's why they have to use both of them and split it into 2 different names. So to keep bitcoin alive please take these advice and share them to your friend who use/support bitcoin:

1 convert your coin to another coin not based on bitcoin 1 day before (eth, ltc, ans, ... ) anything but usdt. Usdt relies on bitcoin blockchain to extends information, create a layer on top of the the bitcoin blockchain.

2 if you want to keep bitcoin, withdraw it to your wallet on your computer 2 days before and do not spend until 2-3 aug when we know who win the game. Do not rely on exchange.

3 ask your exchange to stop btc exchange on 1 aug until we know who wins

Spread this info guys and long live bitcoin

Dr.Pepe
>>
>>2791477
I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.
>>
>>2791477
nice try FUDing BTC anon

How are your ETH, ANS LTC bags ?
>>
File: 1497809999201.jpg (70KB, 523x724px)
1497809999201.jpg
70KB, 523x724px
>>2791477
>dr pepe
go back to rebbit faggot
>>
File: btc_hodlr.jpg (56KB, 400x532px) Image search: [Google]
btc_hodlr.jpg
56KB, 400x532px
>>
>>2791477
Exchangers Position:
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.03.17-Hard-Fork/
-----------
I think "bitcoin unlimited" is better than segwit. Yes or not?
Becouse it more undestandable.
Segwit it fail try to prevent BITCOIN CLASSIC existince.
Segwit posible to do with litecoin, becouse litecoin have almost empty blocks, and in fact have zero segwit style transactions.
But segwit imposible with BITCOIN, becouse segwit style transactions will be detected like double spend by BITCOIN CLASSIC miners very fast (1 or 2 blocks) and new blockchain will be regected.
-----------
I think will be all 3 sort of BITCOIN
BITCOIN-CLASSIC
BITCOIN-SEGWIT
BITCOIN-UNLIMITED
And it will start new wave of speculations.
-----------
Exchangers Position:
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.03.17-Hard-Fork/
-------------
Current statistic:
https://blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-unlimited-share
https://blockchain.info/charts/bip-9-segwit

Miners have low acceptance for bitcoin classic, what about exchangers?
Current support of exchangers and prices will completely change the distribution of miners.
>>
>>2791477
Nice try, Mr. ETH bagholder, but I'll keep my BTC.
>>
>>2791676
>some people are this retarded
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.