[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invest 2500 € for my little boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

okay guys..

since monday im the father of a little boy

i want to long-term-invest (20-25 years) some money for him

Any suggestions how i should invest it? All at once or bit by bit? Fond? Shares? Bitcoins?
>>
put miney into something like a Total Stock fund or an S&P 500 fund. Every year/quarter/month/whatever, add a little moer. Dont try to time the market. It 15-20 years, convert 25-50% of it to bonds.
>>
kneepads
>>
>>2790179
I got you son future covered.
Put everything you have into ETH.

Vitalik
>>
gold bullion and guns
>>
>>2790179
nice just bought 100k! ;))
>>
>>2790234
to lamboland i gues?
>>
>>2790203
This but throw 500 € at BTC on the off chance it outperforms everything else 50 fold.
>>
File: DES2AZFXkAAiczO.jpg (122KB, 959x848px) Image search: [Google]
DES2AZFXkAAiczO.jpg
122KB, 959x848px
>>2790179
dgb, the money of the future, today.
>>
>>2790179
im gunna be your sons 'daddy' in 20 years so don't worry about it, ill provide for him as long as he keeps my dick wet
>>
>>2790248

well you could give me the money today allready
>>
>>2790263
nah my dick isn't wet and if i tried to fuck your son right now id probably kill him, just make sure he grows up nice and strong and plays sports and ill make the investment worth both your while
>>
>>2790297
ok
>>
>>2790179
I'd pick big / hot stocks (netflix / tesla / apple / or whatever is cool now). Then put part in bitcoin & ethereum.
>>
>>2790179
25 years I'd literally buy it all on bitbean and let it sprout. Your son will be in for a wild ride.
Sprouting for 25 years will get you to about 5 times as many bitbeans, if you consider that both bitbean and btc stay the same, you are going to have at leat 5x as much by then
>>
>>2790179
Holy shit, that cat's adorable.
>>
>>2790179
VTI
>>
>>2790179
Mr Money Mustache

Bogleheads
>>
>>2790179
markets will crash in the next 2 years.
>>
>>2791143
?
>>
>>2791202

okay simple rules, should do the trick
>>
>>2791573
Yup, yup.

Slow and steady growth. Be prepared to reign in your emotion, as markets go through natural business cycles (bull/bear) so you will see your investments go down.

A Vanguard Target Date fund is supersimple, but you could also make your own portfolio (https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Lazy_portfolios).

This article is cool because it shows you the effect of saving: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

Though increasing your income is often overlooked by MMM.

I have a tip for saving money. Say you want to buy a stupid burger somewhere. "If you got paid $5 to not eat it, would you do it?"
Of course you would. So make some eggs at home and put that $5 to your kids' savings fund.

Second trick, start by saving 1% of your income. Automatic bank transfer.
Then the next month 2%
Then 3%... and so on. 5% should be plenty to set your kid up comfortably, but you can keep going and use the rest for your personal retirement.

If you have a 401k or TSP, put that up high to at least company match.
>>
>>2791677
Here's another cool article:
http://awealthofcommonsense.com/2014/02/worlds-worst-market-timer/
>>
>>2791499
https://personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0970
>>
i wonder how much mmm is receiving from vanguard. Probably a lot
>>
>>2791710
>>2791688
>>2791677

forgot to say im from germany, i looked up and couldnt find the vanguard VTI - but i get the idea
>>
>making babies with a cat
Race traitor.
>>
>>2790179
I thought that you referred to the cat as your "son" and I was about to point out that he will be dead in 25 years..
>>
bonds
index fund
small amount in crypto, keep an eye on it
>>
>>2790179
That is an Owl.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.