[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 386x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 386x393px
Is now a good time to buy BTC? How much lower can it go
>>
sure, it's always a good time to buy bitcoin
>>
>2 more weeks until the actual event date

Idk OP, I think this is the lowest it will ever go, buy now
>>
>>2789891
Buy it July 29.
>>
>>2789891
Wait for 1800.
>>
BTC WILL SEE SUB 1800 FAGGOTS.

Are you man enough to buy that dip?

BUY THE ENTIRE WAY DOWN. RIDE THAT SLUT BACK TO 15k+

FUCK LAMBOS GET MANSIONS
>>
>>2790021
Most exchanges will not let you trade around that time im guessing
>>
All of biz agrees BTC will see 3000 again

Just stay away from eth
>>
>>2790081
Oh i have no doubts that btc will get back up eventually, thinking of good buy in points. Probly gonna ride big 100$ changes down
>>
Now is not a bad time, most buying power (AFAIK) was planned for 2000 and 1800.

1 trading group that I know of was expecting the drop to 1800/2000 before this dip started and fwiw, they also accurately predicted the top.

Follow the smart money (not me, I'm following too), should struggle to break below 1800 especially if we all chip in ;D.
>>
>>2790081
Eth might eventually do something once they fix scaling... if proof of stake or sharding get figured out.
>>
nah you wait till it hits a new ATH, and sell it again when it corrects down to 2800$ again
>>
>>2790021

Yeah, coinbase & other exchanges are putting BTC on lockdown at the end of July until sometime in August.
>>
Ethereum is down 58% from it's ATH.
BTC/LTC are only down 33% from their ATH's.

THIS IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. A 25% DIFFERENCE.

Ethtraders is a cult... i sware. Delusional people thinking Ethereum is going to become the defacto coin.
>>
>>2789891

I hope back to 500€ so I can restart :P
>>
>>2789891
We'll experience 1250 for the last time this year.

After that it will spike to around 3500 to 4200 ATH before this year ends.
>>
>>2789891
Two weeks ago, Goldman Sachs made a btc price forecast when it was at 2700. They said it would dip to 1857 and then rebound to 3900.
>>
>>2789891

Bitcoin will never go under 2,000 again.

It's also becoming exceedingly harder to break 3,000 because nigger whales keep pumping and dumping.
>>
>>2789905
The "event" isn't going to happen. Panic starting pricing in like a month ago.

How many threads have you seen, "is it a good time to buy BTC?"

I don't know. It might go lower but it's definitely going to go back up. I don't see this being the end of BTC.

"I am but a silly girl, and know little about the speculative imaginary collectables markets"
>>
>>2790663
>Bitcoin will never go under 2,000 again.
It just went 1999 you delusional retard
>>
>>2789904
This is likely the best answer in this thread, given that no one can accurately predict BTC's floor.
>>
>>2791490
The floor is 0.
>>
>>2791662
No it isn't.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.