[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be serious about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Do you guys believe in chasing money before everything else ?

These are just a few examples why I think chasing money will help anybody in the long run:

>You'll be able to pay your bills with ease, you'll have more capital, financial freedom and assets, more power, better healthcare, a better life, food, housing, clothes, cars and more.
>Chasing money so you can someday become wealthy and choose to spend the rest of your days however you want.

>Going to college to pursue a degree, career so you can find a good career/job with good pay and pension.

>Save up money or find a job that pays more so you can take a vacation(s)

>First the riches, then the bitches (model tier women)

Do you agree with all of this ?

If not, why ?
>>
>>2789847
you have a good way of thinking and you will be successful in life i can guarantee you that
>>
Why do you faggots always post women that have no ass. Like literally, the shit is flat like Bitcoin enthusiasm.

God I hate you faggots. You have shit taste in everything. Coins, life, women.

Kys anon

>Inb4 defending this faggot shit
>>
File: fun is fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fun is fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>Do you guys believe in chasing money before everything else ?
No, you only get one life and fun is fun, I only chase money to fund fun.

>You'll be able to pay your bills with ease, you'll have more capital, financial freedom and assets, more power, better healthcare, a better life, food, housing, clothes, cars and more.
>Chasing money so you can someday become wealthy and choose to spend the rest of your days however you want.
Agree

>Going to college to pursue a degree, career so you can find a good career/job with good pay and pension
Depends on the person, I know lots of people that didn't like school and didn't peruse higher education but did fine with other skills.

>Save up money or find a job that pays more so you can take a vacation(s)
Depends on your situation, many of those I mentioned above have jobs that are on / off eg. 1 month on / 1 month off.

>First the riches, then the bitches
You don't need to spend money to get pussy, pussy is fun.
>(model tier women)
Fuck no, have you ever tried to talk to those women? I can't handled their stupidity and vapidness.
>>
File: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (2MB, 1652x3400px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg
2MB, 1652x3400px
>>2789847
You aren't going to get models just becuase you went to college you dumb cuck. You are just going to be another wagecuck, that's all.

>>2789865
You can still buy the dip or keep coping once we hit $4000.
>>
>>2789907
Don't be delusional. There are far better coins. Bitcoin was a good meme amirite?
>>
>>2789892
>Fuck no, have you ever tried to talk to those women? I can't handled their stupidity and vapidness.

>im an ugly anime-watch coping autist
>>
File: summerfags.jpg (2MB, 2504x1669px) Image search: [Google]
summerfags.jpg
2MB, 2504x1669px
>>2789930
Sure is summer in here.
>>
File: ngbbs4a6d1044dae00.jpg (51KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4a6d1044dae00.jpg
51KB, 599x337px
>>2789934
>implying I watch that shit
I just save a couple of reaction images here and there.
>>
>>2789951
This is kekā€”but you're still a faggot yourself if you're hodling shitcoin.

Gains are in Tether. Get good. If not, who really is the summerfag?
>>
>>2789963
>Tether
Of all the shitcoins, you had to pick that one.
>>
>>2790008
Then keep losing money, you stupid faggot. Go buy some more Ark
>>
>>2790122
>bought bitcoin at 12$
>lossing money
Sorry, I have no time for shitcoins.
>>
File: 1497205454060.jpg (909KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1497205454060.jpg
909KB, 2000x1333px
Money = Freedom. So really I'm just chasing my freedom. Being a wagecuck is not freedom. Being a wagecuck in North Korea is the same as being one in the west, all you have is more freedom to buy less shit things that you don't need or want.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.