[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The First Wave of Bitcoin Ended Before 2014

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin.jpg (271KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
271KB, 1500x1000px
Recent investors in Bitcoin are late to the party. Although the value of Bitcoin should continue to increase (why not?) don't think you're part of the first wave of investors.
> Case in point: "The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin" (2014) docos the first wave of Bitcoin investors. The Alt Coin market, on the other hand, could be considered to be brand new considering most groups have no working product or are in the alpha stages of development.
New investors may consider themselves part of the alt coin revolution but I would not consider anything past the end of 2014 to be part of the first wave. I first heard about Bitcoin in 2012 when the price was about $5 and Silk Road was alive, what about you? Feel free to discuss any of the above points.
>>
As long as my nearest relatives keep saying it's a scam I don't give a fuck what you say.

Also early investors is not the same same as early money. Learn the correct terms retard.
>>
>>2790140
because it is a scam. you're still late.
>>
>>2789640
Uh, who gives a shit?
>>
>The Alt Coin market, on the other hand, could be considered to be brand new
Where do you get this shit from? You know LTC is 6 years old and complete shitcoins like DOGE are 4 years old.

t. someone that was on the first wave of altcoins.
>>
>>2789640
>guy buys pizza for 10,000 BTC

Worlds most expensive pizza
>>
When bitcoin is 100k each, will the OP admit he was wrong
>>
>>2789640
All of your points are kinda meaningless. You can brand yourself whatever you want the goal is to make money and thats whats being done right now. Btc is around 2k now and it will climv back up to at least 2700 once the dust settles, thats a nice profit right there even if you just discovered bitcoin. Whole 'too late' argument is retarded
>>
>>2790235
>this isn't the bubble pop

it will go back up in like 1-4 years.
>>
>>2790243
Crystal ball showing the future clearly today?
>>
>>2790259
yes. This is the bubble pop. We could have a big dead cat bounce but we wont break 3k anytime soon. After the dust settles with will take at least a year probably we could break it.
>>
meh

crypto is here to stay, aslong as country based and government controlled fiat currencies still exist

and aslong as drugs, cp, fake money and human traficing still is illegal, then crypto will remain aswell

crypto will only die when we have a global currency, and a world where everything can be bought and sold without interference from legal authorities
>>
>>2790243
Ok. So invest 2000 and have 2700 in 1 to 4 years. Still not a bad investment now is it?
>>
>>2790313
Wait for 1500 unless you're an idiot and buy now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.