[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Crypto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: TomCat.jpg (40KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
TomCat.jpg
40KB, 480x362px
Can someone tell me, preferably using their own experience, why investment into Crypto Currency is a better choice than regular stocks?
>>
Crypto is like a box of chocolates.
>>
Because its an objective fact that blockchain is going to be a huge part of our future and crypto currencies are the best way to invest in that technology.
>>
File: Mad Gains.png (398KB, 1584x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Gains.png
398KB, 1584x1441px
How many stocks allow these types of gains?
Yes you are reading that right, I turned $20 into over $14,000
>>
>>2789589
>stock market is more expensive
The stock market has been rallying to all time highs since November, making the price of assets much higher than crypto. For $100, you can buy sizable exposure to most coins out there. For $100, you can buy some stocks, but it'll won't be more than ten shares.
>hedge
Crypto serves as a hedge against potential declines in the stock market.
>huge growth potential
Right now, the market cap of the overall crypto market is tiny compared to stocks, forex, bonds, etc. There is huge room for growth.
>bubble
Even if it is a bubble, you're still in the early stages of it. Sure, Bloomberg and CNBC mention Bitcoin and Ethereum from time to time, but there isn't on the dot coverage of cryptocurrency and shilling for crypto on major networks, like there was for housing in 2003-2006. Further, institutional investors have barely just started getting into this thing. You just have to time when to cash out to not get caught in the burst.
>benefits of Blockchain
Blockchain, which exists at the heart of cryptocurrency, has huge potential to alter industries. Blockchain is already being used in several sectors and has the potential to disrupt many more. Cryptocurrency is to the Blockchain as Amazon is to the Internet. Sure, Amazon isn't the only thing you're going to do on the Internet. But an increased interest in the Internet most likely means an increased interest in cryptocurrency. I'm not even talking about US Dollar replacements here, just stuff like Ethereum, which is being used to digitize currencies in China and Russia and successfully digitized the Singaporean Dollar, or Ripple, which in addition to releasing cryptocurrency also sells software to banks and has exposure to 40% of Japanese consumer banking.
>minimal risk
At the end of the day, the cheaper factor plays a huge role in it. All you need to make a sizable investment in the cryptocurrency market is between $100-$1000.
>>
>>2789639
It's irrelevant whether $100 buys you one share of a company or 1,000,000 shitcoins. All that matters is growth.
Crypto will have massive growth, not because you can buy arbitrarily tiny amounts, but because it's the future of the entire financial industry.
>>
>>2789682
Top kek. You retard, all the banks are copying the tech, and it will kill all the coins. Banks will reap all the gains at the expense of crypto
>>
>>2789707

But noone's forced to used their coins. The normal people can go along and pay with their own currency like btc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.