[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I actually want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2293.jpg (36KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
36KB, 480x410px
Always wanted to be an “entrepreneur”. Been trying to setup different projects for the past 3 years. None of them have ever worked out for me, I have made 0 dollars online and lost upwards of 2k. Invested into crypto, but it’s going to take a while to see any results if I ever see any. Figuring I should just off myself and fuck off, none of my dreams will become true anyway and I am just a hack with no actual skills and a shitty wagecuck job. Any suggestions biz?
>>
Not everyone is made for entrepreneurship ship. And I don't mean this in a "you'll never make it" way, I just mean your strong points are in other areas like following tasks but specializing in getting them done. I'm the same. Doesn't mean you have to be a wagecuck just means you need to team up with someone who will do the sales, marketing and business side of things while you work on something else more specific where you're good at.
It takes 10,000 hours to master a skill. Pick something you like and get cracking at it if you have no proper skills down.
>>
>>2789609
>team up with someone who will do the sales, marketing and business side
Yup think Steve Jobs and the dude who actually designed the computers
>>
>>2789609
I have actually always worked on the marketing and business aspects etc, but it’s hard to find anyone who would want to team up with a guy who has zero accomplishments. I just feel so fucking stupid and like a failure, I have passion and a strong drive, but just everything I seem to take up it just looks like I am in the wrong place at the wrong time or late to the party.
>>
>>2789576
>I have made 0 dollars
WTF? How's that even possible?
Back to the drawing board, analyze what went wrong and improve.
Persistence is your friend
>>
>>2789626
Idk. Latest thing I tried is a Forex course. I had affiliate marketing links to exchanges. Dropped 1k on FB ads and got 600 sign ups. 0 dollars returned.
>>
how can you make 0 dollars in three years?
you could literally jump on upwork and make your first 100 in a matter of days.
>>
>>2789576
Have you tried actually working for money?
>>
>>2789684
As i said, I have 0 skills other than advertising.
>>
>>2789623
Find someone your level with the same drive. This is definitely the hard part especially for us more anti social folks but it needs to get done.
>>
>>2789714
Super hard desu.
>>
>>2789699

if you have actual skills in advertising, how are you not making any money?
that is literally what advertising is all about

have you ever actually studied marketing and copywriting? maybe youre missing the fundamentals if youre spinning your wheels for 3 years.
>>
>>2789699
Advertising can make you this sort of money online.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get off this shithole board. Its good for a laugh but thats it.
>>
>>2789609
Its true brah
Im 1 of few running shit, and its hard shit to do it all on your own, even with few peeps its tough. Theres a lot of shit and overhead involved with it, it doesnt seem like it would be, but it adds up.

Keep at it.. Even when u do operate your own shit, youre still pretty much a wagecuck, dawg.
Its all about doing shit in a happy enviroment with people you like.. Even if you luck out on something, truth is, its hard motherfucking work making it to lambolaland. Comes down to working hard af, making good choices- even down to stupid shit you dont think of- avoiding credit debt, spending where it counts.
>>
>>2789609

this is really good advice
lots of guys fall for the get-rich-quick mindset
but to make serious money you need serious skills
>>
>>2789767
This is great advice thanks. I’ve been working hard on all of my projects, 3-4 months of works as much as I can. I think it is really time to re-evaluate things before I actually off myself. Thanks dude.
>>
>>2789576

Because you faggots never want to partner up and actually start something awesome.

You'd rather sit and derp on here all day.

This is not that kind of world anymore. So you fail alone without any bro's.
>>
>>2789623
So what sort of biz are you working on?
>>
>>2789960
Mostly affiliate marketing. I know cancerous right. The best I can come up with tho.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.