[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That was a great investment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170715-101221~2.png (108KB, 1426x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-101221~2.png
108KB, 1426x1505px
>>
>>2789559
>tfw bought at 150
>tfw sold close to 400

learn 2 trade
>>
>catching knives
It's high risk and you need the balls to loss and smile if you are going to do it.
>>
File: 1498892155268.png (299KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498892155268.png
299KB, 808x805px

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
>>
>>2789572

It's called luck.
>>
That price is the result of the btc dip, without the dip, it should be around 240's - 260's range now. ETH been having a positive change the last 2 days as compared to majority of other coins.
>>
>>2789607
>That price is the result of the btc dip
Do you actually believe that?
The only reason it mooned so hard in the first place was whales getting out of BTC into ETH and LTC so they can keep trading while BTC is down.
It's being to be a fun day when they move from ETH and LTC back to BTC and crash half of biz's "safe bet".
>>
File: nocoinersbtfo.png (9KB, 258x206px) Image search: [Google]
nocoinersbtfo.png
9KB, 258x206px
>>2789572
>he didn't went all in at the ETH ico with your bitcoins you bought for 13$ each

nice 1.5x gain anon, i guess that's also some kind of money
>>
>>2789603
Its called skill. My other trades have worked out equally well.
>>
>investment
>1 week chart

Fucking retards i swear
>>
>>2789616
My estimate was far off, after crunching the number down. Under the assumption if BTC was at $2,400, then the current ETH price would be around $216, given the current price of ETH is around 0.09 BTC/ETH. Just in case you havn't realized, coinbase price is all based on the BTC price.
>>
>>2789559
I got in at $20, so it was for me, lol
>>
>>2789603
cuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.