[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be like him. Is that so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 090115_bernie_madoff_gty_605.jpg (73KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
090115_bernie_madoff_gty_605.jpg
73KB, 605x328px
I want to be like him. Is that so wrong?
>>
Have everything and get it all taken away from you and die in jail?
>>
>>2788355
Who doesn't want to be like George Washington?
>>
>>2788365
Dude could have just moved to a non extradite country, dont know why criminals dont do that more often
>>
>>2788376
His family was completely tied up in it all. He plead guilty for their freedom.
>>
>Madoff targeted wealthy American Jewish communities, using his in-group status to obtain investments from Jewish individuals and institutions. Affected Jewish charitable organizations considered victims of this affinity fraud include Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, the Elie Wiesel Foundation and Steven Spielberg's Wunderkinder Foundation. Jewish federations and hospitals lost millions of dollars, forcing some organizations to close. The Lappin Foundation, for instance, was forced to close temporarily because it had invested its funds with Madoff.[92]
wtf i like madoff now
>>
>>2788355

One son commited suicide, the other died of cancer. Both while he was in prison.

Can't even begin to fathom the hell this man is living.
>>
>>2788418
Last I heard, he unironically was enjoying it and managed to corner the prison cigarette market.
>>
>>2788404
Oy vey are those antisemites on wikipedia actually implying the Chosen would ever use their in-group status to benefit financially and get ahead professionally?

We might have to shut this one down
>>
>>2788418
true but he turned himself in that was the biggest mistake.
>>
his only mistake was he kiked over the kikes
had he just kiked over the goyim he would be a free man right now
>>
anyone spare some bitcoin for a poor goy?

1GoyPdPvWc9KG7fafhSACMvft1DKWu94PE
>>
>>2788355

I don't think it was a such a straightforward thing. He turned himself in to prevent an investigation and roughly 5 billion of the money was never accounted for.

What was he protecting?
>>
>>2789101
His family members.
>>
>>2788427
He actually cornered the hot chocolate market. No one really gave a shit cause he is like finance Jesus to all of the other degenerates there. I think some relative wrote a bitter letter to him illustrating all the things he's missing out on, but he replied back saying how enjoyable it is in prison. He's a financial guru, still does what he loves, has protection from mafia dons and friendships with such people too.

This world really does reward pieces of shit. But he did largely fuck over the kikes so perhaps this was a mercy deal from heaven lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.