[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XRP Third Wave Extension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: XRP wave 1 and 2.png (86KB, 1812x844px) Image search: [Google]
XRP wave 1 and 2.png
86KB, 1812x844px
/biz/ I come here because I'm seeing what I believe to be a setup for a third wave explosion in XRP.
I third wave extension is often described as the largest and most energetic and impressive impulse in a 5 wave theory.

This has nothing to do with fundamentals or cheer-leading or emotions. This is about spotting the real market makers, the big boy money manipulating the coins, spotting what they're driving and getting on-board for the ride purely for profit.

I've tried to represent what I'm seeing visually in two charts so I don't have to write a book explaining it all. There are two very obvious and identical waves already formed and we're we'll into the lead-up into wave 3.

What is represented and highlighted in the charts

- Periods of low volume accumulation intersected by shakeouts to continue accumulation at desired prices
- Wave 1 and Wave 2 impulses, both the "hot money" drives up and the retractions (money is made on the way down too remember)

I believe the second phase of accumulation will continue into August or when the bears and shorts run out of steam and there's no one left to buy off of. Right after this post I'll follow up with my projection chart which most of you will no doubt dismiss because the scale is unfathomable at this point in time.
>>
It is freakishly similar
>>
>i'M uSiNg PaSt DaTa To PrEDiCt ThE PrESenT

^^^^ a fucking retard
>>
File: XRP wave 3.png (45KB, 1810x846px) Image search: [Google]
XRP wave 3.png
45KB, 1810x846px
Picking absolute tops and bottoms is a mugs game, it's impossible, however I don't believe 80,000 sats is completely out of the question, if not higher.
I also put XRP at a peak price of maybe $1.80 during peak hysteria before settling back around $1.20
>>
>>2788205
Patterns. And the understanding that most of crypto is heavily manipulated by a handful who hold the majority of the wealth. They are responsible for making the market in the first place.

There's a reason these sort of drives happen with the biggest and most explosive happening in the third wave. There is a finite number of bulls and buyers to drive the price. This sort of third wave extension proven to happen time and time again.

It's an opportunity that not many recognize because very few zoom out for the full picture. And the wave patterns form because the market IS manipulated, it's not organic. It's plays out like this by design of a few very rich who want to take your money.

But if you recognize that fact and set clear targets, there's no reason you can hope on and profit yourself.
>>
XRP IS MY BIGGEST POSITION AND I DONT EVEN WEAR A HAT WITH A FEATHER IN IT.

OP, do you have any speculation on what LTC is telling us on 2 hour candles looking at the past month? 60% of me wants to say it's days away from a big move up and 40% says huge crash right around the corner. This is based mostly on meme lines and TA with a sprinkle of hope.
>>
>>2788262
LTC is a very reasonable hold. It's hasn't gone parabolic, it holds it's value well. It's being adopted more and more across ATMs, exchanges and stores. It has fulltime and active devs now and Charlie Lee is well known and respected in the space.

LTC is a good safe staple to have in your portfolio for stability an think it will just continue a steady rise over months.
>>
>>2788262
it went from 50 dollars to 1 dollar and came back.
if you have iron hands, you're going to be fine, if it can survive going from 50 to 1 dollar, it can probably survive anything.
>>
>>2788309
Don't put to much stock in low volume pump and dumps in the early days. When ltc originally hit it's high, it was on 1% of the volume it gets now days.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.