[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual, non shitcoins you are investing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1174.png (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.png
14KB, 200x200px
What are your coins that you actually have faith in that are new/novel ideas?

Mine:
Sia-- very active dev team, cheap, a really cool idea (decentralized storage) and has legitimate commercial applications

Monero-
The best private currency, also has a reasonably well performing CPU miner if you are interested in that

Reddcoin- I am less of a fan of this one, but I can see the appeal of creating a custom address you send coins to. Takes some of the fear away sending coins to some random string for normies

Eth- no need to explain, not getting in early like the rest though.

Please give good, lesser known coins with a little description. Looking to invest pretty heavily when the market falls more.
>>
Mooncoin.
>>
>>2787124
If RDD manages to get it's ID thing sorted out this year, and it's get picked up by a few youtubers, it will be a bright future
>>
>>2787252
Yeah and it's really cheap right now. I think this is a for sure buy.

I love to see all these coins falling... buy buy buy
>>
Syndicate is cheap at the moment. It might increase its value as i think there are new updates on the way. Might be worth whacking $100 in.
>>
there are 3 non-shitcoins in the world
>>
>>2787541
Elaborate?
>>
>Buy my bags: the thread
>>
Two of my older coins is RDD and BLK. I enjoy using black halo, bummer their pr sucks at advertising BLK and it's features. Google it, or blackhalo.info for direct info and whitepaper. Ignore fud, keep open mind and research it, if don't like it's all good.
>>
now is a good time to buy DGB before the next moon mission
>>
BTC is the only non shitcoin... all of the other ones are just pump and dump scams... muh new tach.. like having a couple of numbers on your internet makes you own the tech.
>>
>>2787511
Hahaha fuck is it really that buggy? I heard they were having issues...
>>
>>2787626
I'm buying right now, and the whole way down? Sell me your bags faggot
>>
>>2787596
Vertcoin
Litecoin
Monero

(Eth aside)
>>
>>2787785
>vertcoin
have mined this shit for a total of 48 hours and no payout
Sponsored pools by vertcoin are literally stealing coins from people, this shit is doomed already.
>>
>>2787912
Go on the slack and ask questions. The dev are really responsive to that kind of feedback and can advise you to optimize your current setup.

That's one of the reason I chose to invest tbqh, they take decentralization really, really, really seriously.
>>
>>2787950
why would any huge power dump money into something they cant manipulate?
i mean, im sure you'll make money off of it. but only when someone finds a different way to manipulate it.
>>
Espers has a good long term plan, and the talent to realize it
>>
I'm glad theres such a huge sale going on.
going to put a couple of bucks into this shit in aug
espers
betking
other shit.
>>
>>2787124
>>2787252
>>2787493
eth already has rdd id lol. rdd id is fucking nothing...
>>
>>2787719
I'm not saying Sia is buggy, I just want anyone shilling it as tech instead of a shitcoin to upload something and then let me know.
>>
>>2788047
Looking into them... is it some sort of all encompassing block chain? Looks interesting with a competent dev team
>>
Also my picks:
aragon: really active devs, price very stable so far
mysterium: nice idea, devs went on holiday with ICO money, hopefully they come back soon...
Cofound.it: hopefully other people will buy in so they can buy some exclusive ICO bags.
>>
>>2788086
I'm saying that you should buy the coin because the tech seems good. So yeah it's a shit coin now, but it has the chance to not be a shitcoin... unlike a lot of them

>>2788079
And no it doesn't
>>
>>2788091
I thought mysterious was an actual scam? I think they ran with the money dude
>>
>>2788096
look up ethereum name service. It's been deployed for about 2 months.
>>
>>2787124
What's a good price to get into
Reddcoin?
>inb4 now.
It's clearly on a downward trend.
>>
FUN
>>
>>2787124

all the same except reddcoin my man. good to see someone else knows their shit.
>>
>>2787511
needs to be a larger file size to be uploaded currently, next release handles small file sizes.
>>
>>2788127
lmao fun is like the king of shitcoins
>>
>>2788108
Well fuck I didn't know that. The fuck are the jokers doing over at reddcoin then? Oh well, I think there will be a jump when their competing feature actually gets released (which may be never)
>>2788128
And you're saying you aren't getting into reddcoin? Yeah I didn't know about this eth naming thing, I thought theirs was unique
>>
>>2788134
Sia coin is also coming out with some ASIC miners too. $2500 a pop and they ship in a year I think. Check out their reddit if you want to buy one
>>
Ltc big time
>>
>>2788154
reddcoiners on suicide watch. Just hope others don't know about ens either.
>>
>>2788154

nope no plans to get into reddcoin, or research it. if a coin is good, then there will be a thread about it on /biz/ with the very first sentence explaining what it does. Those threads are very rare.
>>
>>2788163

yeah i think they could have planned that better. since the team isnt working on the ASICs im not sure about investing in the development. Im mostly picking competent people with good ideas, vitalik, fluffypony, and the sia team.
>>
BitBay, i'll leave it at that.
>>
>>2788239
How decentralized is bitbay? Can you post anything you want for sale on it? Is it going to take over darknet markets?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.