[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ethtrader1.png (27KB, 890x139px)
ethtrader1.png
27KB, 890x139px
Tell me about ETH
>>
tell me about why you screenshot reddit and post it here
>>
File: ethtrader2.png (29KB, 565x146px) Image search: [Google]
ethtrader2.png
29KB, 565x146px
>>2787117
Because eth is a reddit coin and it hilarious watching these kids crash burn. But in all seriousness we can't it go any lower.
>>
>>2787120
I fucking hate reddit. How you're able to lurk there to tolerate that cancer is beyond me.
>>
File: me.png (8KB, 308x140px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
8KB, 308x140px
>>2787133
how time passes
>>
>>2787110
The fire rises.
>>
File: ethtrader3.png (12KB, 363x63px) Image search: [Google]
ethtrader3.png
12KB, 363x63px
>>
File: ethtrader4.png (228KB, 871x756px) Image search: [Google]
ethtrader4.png
228KB, 871x756px
>>
>>2787170
Isn't this actually good advice tho? Emotions are poison when it comes to trading
>>
>>2787110
If people were happy paying $400+ two months ago, they better take out a fucking loan to average down towards $200.
>>
>>2787110

>Tell me about ETH

An army of shithead /pol/ and /r9k/ newfag shitters got on the bandwagon way too late. They subsequently lost a lot of money and now spend the majority of their pathetic existences shitposting and FUDing any successful coin to distract themselves from the bitterness that tears them up every waking moment.

That's the reality of this board at the moment. Late adopters who lost a lot of money FOMOing and buying ATHs and can only find solace in wishing doom on the successful early adopters. Anyone who argues otherwise outs themselves.

Screencap this and share it everyone time you see someone working overtime hating on ETH, XRP and LTC. They're failed traders trying desperately to cope.
>>
>>2787373
ANS holders are handling it WAY better than most. They suffer silently the asian way.
>>
>>2787373
It's hilarious to me that the same people calling Ethereum a Russian scam will defend Trump's ties to Russia without any hesitation
>>
>>2787203
It's honestly better than 99% of biz advice
>>
>>2787485
Fuck you Russia is our great ally, Russians are white and we need their help to deal with China.
>>
>>2787170
>>2787203
>>2787498
Yeah it's really good advice

4chan is against reddit culture in general, but this really doesn't apply to random subreddits like the ETH discussion subreddits. Reddit is actually good for focused discussions on specific topics.
>>
>>2787110
The best time to buy was last year when it still was €10 per coin. The moon went up and it drop back to >200 there will be no other pump until next year or later.
>>
are people on ethtrader mentally challenged?

most of them seems like pathetic cucks hoping to get rich quick asap
>>
>>2787110
i bought in a fucking dead cat at 220. How fucked up am I?
>>
>>2788521
Probably not fucked at all as long as you are patient and don't let the trolls get under your skin
>>
>>2787133
thats nothing, once i used twitter to browse the crypto cashtags and...well..never again
>>
>>2787551
Real tired of seeing this argument.
Reddit and every single subreddit is shit no matter what their agenda or political opinions, because the whole system is broken by design.

4chan is:
- Anonymous, apart from country flags and threadwide IDs
- Every post gets the same exposure and is judged merely on its content
- Opinions that go against the general consensus are actually MORE likely to get replies and attention, fostering a healthy debate culture
- Mostly a "laissez-faire" attitude to moderating

Reddit is:
- The opposite of anonymous: Everyone can see everything you ever wrote. Impossible to post without an account.
- Extremely shitty and unintuitive thread and posting design with an algorithm taken straight from the Youtube comment section. "Upvotes", "karma", "reddit gold" and other cancer ensure that only the most popular and lowest common denominator shit stays on top.
- Generally impossible to discuss anything going against the consensus of the subreddit as it will be buried in downvotes and no one will see it. Actual debate is killed and it becomes an echo chamber of people agreeing with each other and sniffing each others farts.
- Power hungry mods that rule with an iron fist

On top of that, subreddits routinely get censored or deleted by the higher ups if they fall too much out of line and become too popular, as the owners of reddit are radical leftists.
>>
>>2787498
this is now a 4chan advice
>>
>>2788532
well i'm still holding some shitcoins since may so i guess I'm patient. The worst thing is that I thought I understand how market works and now I feel like an idiot who is throwing his money down the drain.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.