[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CFI/ will it ever moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498232326317.jpg (81KB, 759x827px)
1498232326317.jpg
81KB, 759x827px
>>
>>2786194
buying shitcoins is suicide, stop it
>>
I was very discouraged with CFI but today with more time I took a look at CFI sales orders and now I'm sure CFI will go moon.
Now little has risen but soon after it has fallen. If you follow the sales orders and the purchases are several orders with small values that make the price fall that surely are bots. I could see that the coin wants to go up, but it's somebody knocking over.
If you look at the sales orders you will see that they are hundreds in sequence but all of them very low values. The walls that appear are not even that consistent to stand.
>>
If you click show all on Bittrex now and take a look at the operations that are going on you will see that there seems to be a bot war going on. This is happening whenever I look.
They are diverse with very low values by throwing value down.
>>
>>2786194
I dunno, I watched the sell wall drop and it rose to 5k sat a few days ago. I was hoping that it would begin to moon but the shit just stagnated and dropped back down. The volume on this coin has taken a huge dump and I don't know that this will ever moon in the proper sense to recover those that bought at 9k and above. I bought in twice and got out both times with a loss. The devs are the ones most likely manipulating this and since they don't destroy tokens that are used for their ICO sales I doubt they have much motive to bring the price up as it generates them a profit when they dump back into the exchanges. If nothing happens with Musiconomi then I would bail. I already bailed and have recovered most of my losses on this coin elsewhere.
>>
>>2786371
>The devs are the ones most likely manipulating this and since they don't destroy tokens that are used for their ICO sales I doubt they have much motive to bring the price up as it generates them a profit when they dump back into the exchanges.

That's the problem in my opinion. I'm also pretty sure it's the developers who are doing it.
>>
>>2786401
Yeah its turning into Bancor the sequel. It's a good scam if the theory is true...I dunno, most everyone appears pretty burnt out by this shit. I think what sealed it for me was some other anons analysis in one of the last CFI threads that basically this coin should only be worth about 3k sats, it just made sense to me after that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-100859.png (177KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-100859.png
177KB, 1080x1920px
>mfw this better moon in the next few months or i will be living in the street
>>
>>2786700
The problem is that apparently it is the developers who are devaluing the currency, and if they continue doing so they will end up killing the currency.
If it is the developers who are doing this I do not believe they are so dumb to keep this up for long. People will go out at a loss or else they will rush to their launches trying to get rid of the currency without loss and will never return.

If that coin does not reach up to 10k sat until the Musiconomi launch, the coin will probably be halfway to its end. If the second release of them continue like this is very likely it will only recover after a long run.
>>
If you look at the chart now at this very moment you will see that it is in yet another attempt to moon. Let's see if when it hits the 5k sat this time it will plummet once again or it will sustain itself.
>>
>>2786700
Why would you bet all of your money on a coin? Personally, I have a portion of my portfolio in CFI. I am bullish on it, but you never know, and because of that uncertainty you should never bet more than you're afraid to lose.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.