[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money is flowing from BTC to ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ETH.png (54KB, 1076x510px) Image search: [Google]
ETH.png
54KB, 1076x510px
Notice how the ETH-BTC price broke off from ETH-USD today. That means people are finally shifting from Bitcoin to ETH to prepare for Aug 1st.
>>
>>2785373
wrong
>>
>>2785373
Ya keep telling your self that your one of them faggots that thinks eth is better than etc and better than btc. Please do me a favor and invest all your money into shit coins I love your money.
>>
>>2785383
Why wrong?
BTC fell while ETH rose today. That raised the price of ETH relative to BTC. I don't know if this is a trend that will last, but it happened today for sure.
>>
>>2785390
>faggots that thinks eth is better than etc and better than btc
I didn't say anything like that, I just made an empirical observation about the price of ETH-BTC.
>>
>>2785373
Have you ever thought of the possibility that these two graphs may be not scaled well to each other?
>>
File: ETH2.png (55KB, 1071x528px) Image search: [Google]
ETH2.png
55KB, 1071x528px
>>2785383
>>2785390
Now look at the 7 day chart. The trend is the same. The price of ETH-BTC and ETH-USD oscillate together in the beginning, but at some point time they start to split off.
>>
>>2785443
I don't think that's a possibility. It's really easy to scale charts, you just have to use Z-Scores.
>>
i bought 500 ETH should i up it to 1k
>>
>>2785443
>>2785418
>>2785390
>>2785449
By the way, notice that ETH-BTC starts to diverge from ETH-USD precisely when the Bitcoin developers issued that August 1st warning.
>>
can they split ETH ?

meaning if it goes up to 5000, can they do a 5:1 split like they do stocks

it doesnt make sense for eth to be worth in the thousands
>>
>>2785409
happened to the entire market, retard. there is no untethering. I posted this when ETh was at 400$, and the crash of the ENTIRE market was obvious.

All I got was "lol no ETH will flip btc!!! it untethered!!!!"

Now look at it.

Pathetic.
>>
>>2785467
Don't bother, you think these idiots ever had a statistics class lmao
>>
>>2785499
>happened to the entire market
It happened to LTC-BTC/LTC-USD too. Pic related. The timing is exactly the same. But looked at other coins and their BTC/USD prices are highly correlated in all of them.

This means that money is flowing from Bitcoin to Litecoin as well. That's what we expected given the possibility of a Bitcoin fork.
>>
>>2785373
Amazing. We hadn't seen that in a while.
>>
>>2785530
it's because LTC and ETH are also purchasable with fiat, whereas other alts are only denominated in BTC
>>
>>2785492
>can they split ETH ?
Fraction splits of ETH are planned feature after Casper, Metropolis, Serenity and Raiden. For now, you can split your ETH by buying ICOs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.