[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reminder that crypto is a zero sum game meaning for others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498786899222.gif (2MB, 388x356px)
1498786899222.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>reminder that crypto is a zero sum game meaning for others to win you have to lose
>reminder that nobody has your best interest in mind and are out to get you
>reminder that people here will lie cheat steal rape just to get money off of you
>reminder that everybody here will lie their ass of to get you to buy their bags
>reminder that Bancor is a jewish scam
>reminder that ETH is never gonna go up as long as ICOs keep taking it from you in exchange of their shitcoin and dumping it for fiat
>reminder that BTC is gonna be in turmoil for the next couple months or more
>reminder that the bull has left the building for this year
>reminder that the bear is out there
>reminder not to buy shitcoins 2-3 weeks after ICO, wait for below ICO price
>reminder not to buy pnd's or buy obvious shills, never trust anyone and do your research first

I want to give back cause you idiots clarified my questions when i was a noob.
>>
Shut the fuck up
>>
it's not zero sum, its a game. youre busy playing this like youre hunting for wooley mammoths with adam smith while we're here using game theory to optimize gains.
>>
SOUR GRAPES
>>
>reminder that you, the OP, know nothing about what is going to happen in this market
>>
>>2785193
DELETE THIS
>>
File: mmm.gif (209KB, 216x199px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.gif
209KB, 216x199px
>the bear is out there
>>
>reminder that crypto is a zero sum game meaning for others to win you have to lose

Please prove this or you'll get an F in my introductory game theory class.
>>
dude we all played monopoly as children. we know how it works. one fucker takes everyone else to school. one and done
>>
>>2785300
The fuck are you talking about
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.