[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MASTERNODE MADNESS/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1497902117406.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497902117406.png
830KB, 808x805px
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THESE MASTERNODE COINS?
>>
Dunno m8, but I made some quick moolah
>>
>>2783826
buying pressure pumps the coin which is obvs good for the dev
>>
Bitsend,Crown and Monetary Unit. You are welcome.
>>
>>2783869
where do you do your research senpai? also what do you think about syndicate and chaincoin?
>>
>>2783869
Ya think this can still go up? The dump is looming above us.
>>
there are still some gains to be had. If you look around you will find 2-3 comparably little pumped coins for sub 1btc for one MN.
>>
>>2784001

Which one looks tastiest to you?
>>
Here's another one that's going to blow up soon:
Blocknet.

Masternodes and exchange out next week. No buy pressure yet
>>
>>2783869
thanks for the tipp on BitSend, dude. literally made my day
>>
>>2783915
are you seriously fucking considering buying this shit that is up several HUNDRED % in the last week?

If that anon tells you he thinks they are the future of all masternodes and they will go up 1000% more, are you REALLY going to fucking buy?? REALLY anon? are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>2785181
well because of his rec i bought bitsend at 23 cents and now its at 53 sooo
>>
>>2785484
fuck off teen finish your sentence
bitch
>>
>>2785484
moronic faggot.
>>
>>2785494
>>2785550
eat my shit pussies
>>
Seriously noone brings up chaincoin? They are pumping this for the next month slowly super coin to invest in
>>
>>2785571
>daddy what else do I buy

go buy animecoin you fucking fag lmao
>>
>>2785588
nice just bought 100k
>>
kys niggers
>>
>>2783869
Too late for these.
>>
>>2785635
When it was posted it wasn't.

Crown is also still in the accumulation phase of the pump. Don't let the spike fool you. Look at the volume.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.