[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Student loan debt bubble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0514.jpg (34KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
34KB, 306x423px
What will happen when the student loan debt bubble pops? What can I do to prepare to not get fucked by it.
>I have a STEM degree and no debt. Feels good
>>
>>2781176
it wont pop since bankrupcy cant wipe it off
>>
> have a STEM degree and no debt.

that was the dumbest thing you could do to not get fucked by the bubble. when a debt bubble pops, you want to be one of the people WITH debt. then you got more than your fair share of money and the lender will have to work with you and give you a special deal so they arent totally fucked.
>>
>>2781192
You underestimate liberal legislators.
>>
>>2781203
student debt doesnt have the flaws mortgages have. but if you want to speculate on future legislation, be my guest
>>
>>2781203
Republicans hold both houses of Congress and the White House.
>>
>>2781214

It will be class warfare. They will say middle class families are struggling under the weight of student loan debt and the government needs to save them. Viola. You're now a heartless 1%-er if you oppose it.
>>
>>2781214
for now.. everyone is already sick of trump being putin's bitch.. so that won't hold up for long
>>
>>2781211

Which flaws do you speak of?
>>
>>2781214
and they can't even pass healthcare legislation lmao
>>
>>2781211
>legions of niggers with gender study communist degrees and pissed off at 'muh capitalism' because they cant get a job
Yeah, the flaws are worse.
>>
>>2781245
the fact that fall in housing prices increases delinquencies on mortgages due to mortgages actually being worth more than the value of the asset(which was a major cause of mortgages going bust), but student loans have no undrlying asset.
because of this its also extremely unlikely that student loans will be able to be wiped off after bankruptcy due to very easy abuse.
>>
>>2781192
Yet
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2366
>>
>>2781270
True, they can't take away a degree you have earned. But I don't think that will stop them from doing something in the name of "social justice". The people with "gendyr studies" degrees that work at starbucks will get forgiven and those of us with STEM degrees that make over a certain amount get to foot the bill because of "academic privilege".
>>
>>2781299
even if it happens gubmint will foot the bill beforehand and there wont be a ''collapse'' like with housing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.