[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ULTIMATE RED PILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: litecoinSCAM.png (663KB, 1024x1386px) Image search: [Google]
litecoinSCAM.png
663KB, 1024x1386px
I think "bitcoin unlimited" is better than segwit. Yes or not?
Becouse it more undestandable.
Segwit it fail try to prevent BITCOIN CLASSIC existince.
Segwit posible to do with litecoin, becouse litecoin have almost empty blocks, and in fact have zero segwit style transactions.
But segwit imposible with BITCOIN, becouse segwit style transactions will be detected like double spend by BITCOIN CLASSIC miners very fast (1 or 2 blocks) and new blockchain will be regected.
-----------
I think will be all 3 sort of BITCOIN
BITCOIN-CLASSIC
BITCOIN-SEGWIT
BITCOIN-UNLIMITED
And it will start new wave of speculations.
-----------
Exchangers Position:
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.03.17-Hard-Fork/
-------------
Current statistic:
https://blockchain.info/charts/bitcoin-unlimited-share
https://blockchain.info/charts/bip-9-segwit

Miners have low acceptance for bitcoin classic, what about exchangers?
Current support of exchangers and prices will completely change the distribution of miners.
>>
>>2780874
I agree with you, sysbro. Most here won't because they've been sold on the hate campaign alone.
>>
>>2780874
There has been consensus, there will be no fork, BTC with segwit will moon straight after the 1st of august.
>>
>>2781025
Exchangers will make decision
---
Exchangers Position:
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.03.17-Hard-Fork/
>>
>>2780874
Current issues with both sides:-

Core:- egotistical control freaks, trying to change the rules of the game with segwit. There are definite benefits to segwit but needs to be explored more first. Some of their concerns about centralization are valid (see courtois)
Big blocks:- I'm very skeptical of Craig wright (also egotistical). I am not sure if I fully trust koblitz curves (Backdoor?). Otherwise no issues.
>>
>>2780874

Nobody cares about what you have to say. Stop trying so hard. Saged.
>>
bigger blocks require nodes to upgrade their hardware
nodes aren't getting anything for their service to the network and are promoting decentralization
when that service becomes more expensive the network becomes less decentralized
>>
>>2781365
>bigger blocks require nodes to upgrade their hardware
Segwit also require
>>
I don't think anything is going to happen august 1st and the segwit2x crew is going to lose support over the next few months
transaction fees are cheap again because the network isn't being spammed
the idea behind the segwit upgrade is to bring in a second layer and make smart contracts and payment channels possible. A couple different companies already designing code to do this, but the protocol still allows anyone to design code for the users to use. It isn't like rootstock or blockstream would control 100% of the transactions moving through segwit/LN

I don't think we will fork in the upcoming months, but I'm preparing just in case they do
>>
>>2781380
sure segwit is more memory too, but it's limited to 1.8mb or whatever and opens up an entire network of 2nd layer transactions

when you look at segwit2x or unlimited the requirements to upgrade node software increase greatly every time they decide to up the blocksize, if bitcoin catches on like we all hope the node requirements would be immense with segwit2x and unlimited vs just segwit alone
>>
You know you're full of shit when you have to bump your own thread.
>>
I'm good with it staying the same and seeing companies like rootstock and blockstream jump to vertcoin and litecoin, because those 2 coins already have the software necessary to support their code
I'm ok with bitcoin switching to segwit
I'm not ok with segwit2x or unlimited because it's not supported by our best developers, it has problems on the testnet, and it seems to back by a group a people that didn't get us to where we are today. The miners and ver didn't contribute to the current code, and craig wright has been proven to be a fraud.
>>
>>2781415
>2nd layer transactions
anywey all this staff need to be tested by years before.
>>
>>2781489
it's been tested for over a year on testnet and several months now on live blockchains such as vertcoin and later litecoin
>>
>>2780874
>LTC FUD
>SYS SHILL
>SELF BUMPS
>BTC DRAMA

Wow, this is a new level of cancer.
>>
>>2781489
I thought BU was better too - guaranteed scaling.

However, looking at the behaviour of those who support it - jihan, ver, craight wright - I'm convinced that I'm wrong. There MUST be a reason such total dickbags support BU over segwit.

I find myself trying to be contrarian often, but in this case it involves my money so fuck that. I don't trust "fork your mother if you want fork" jihan, fake as fuck ver (the fuck is with his videos of him crying about war? those are so fucking fake holy shit), and scammer wright.

Wright is honestly the worst, he looks like such a faggot larper. One video of him 'hinting' he was satoshi years ago stirred memories of me in elementary school when I had chuunibyou. That fag is a scamming larper.
>>
>>2781501
>over a year on testnet
not enougth
BITCOIN CLASSIC will exist forever
>>
>>2781489
what's not tested is segwit2x and they're trying to hardfork in 3 months! and they had an error which is you need the first block over 1mb to force the fork, so their plan is to spam the network and get over 1mb in the mempool for the block they plan to fork on
unlimited nodes crashed multiple times
the incompetence and ignorance of their developers is staggering
>>
>>2781522
yeah I'm ok with that, and I think that's what will happen in the next 3 months
>>
>>2781532
exchangers will not install this, to high risk
>>
>>2781532
they did test it.

and they fucked up. and they're pushing through ANYWAY. they are literally going to break bitcoin with segwit 2x lol.

>>2781591
nigga wtf are you talking about LOL. exchanges have no power. it's all mining pools that decide.
>>
>>2781520
>>2781697
yeah lol which I think is why nothing is going to happen, but I pulled my lending coins out and off the exchange and diversified a little just in case
I think if any core developers or companies like rootstock blockstream jumped to a segwit coin things would get interesting but it's all what ifs and unlikely
>>
and not update bitcoin client from this moment
the exchengers must say
>>
>>2782029
Fuck off nobody cares, saged.
>>
>>2780874
So I should sell my BTC and wait what happends at the first of August?
>>
>>2782649
for you have easy adoptation:
BITCOIN Q AND A - LAST AND NEW Q`S:

1. SCALING "DRAMMA".

YOU WILL GET BITCOIN CLASSIC (REPLACE GOLD) AND BITCOIN MODERN (REPLACE DOLLAR).
DOUBLE MONEY FOR BITCOIN HOLDERS.

2. THIS https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html DATA SHOW LOWERING.

EXCHANGERS MAKE BIG (IN BYTES) TRANSACTIONS FOR PAY LESS FEE, EXCHANGERS PAY MANY PEOPLE IN ONE TRANSACTION.
WITH FIXED MAX BLOCK SIZE IT GIVES LESS TRANSACTIONS, BUT IS SERVES MORE PEOPLE.

3. WHY SO HI PRICE?

READ THIS: https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
>>
This fool samefagbumping his own shit 20x.

Try harder shill
>>
>>2782675
ok
>>
>>2782773
You're pretty cool.
>>
>>2780874
You can have both segwit and BU on the same chain.
>>
>>2782954

But software for this never released
>>
File: thh.jpg (119KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
thh.jpg
119KB, 1024x577px
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT

this is true
>>
File: tth.jpg (10KB, 275x226px) Image search: [Google]
tth.jpg
10KB, 275x226px
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED
>>
learn proper english at least you fucking moron
>>
File: tth.jpg (8KB, 276x226px) Image search: [Google]
tth.jpg
8KB, 276x226px
bump
respect op booyaka
>>
so bump!
>>
>>2783115
>>2783087
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
>>
>>2783292
restecp
>>
File: SATOSHI2.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SATOSHI2.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>
Someone ban this spamming fagoot
>>
>>2782657
>https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

>OLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS

gets me every time
>>
File: __.png (22KB, 958x321px) Image search: [Google]
__.png
22KB, 958x321px
>>
>>2784507
>>https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
>>OLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS
>gets me every time
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS
>>
>>2784601
GOLD IS OLD MONEY
31,553.2 TONS
BITCOIN IS NEW MONEY
122 GIGABYTE
>>
>>2784683
Bitcoins Mined 1,787.5 BTC
>>
i need to stop posting
>>
>>2784751
16,447,975 BITCOIN FOUND IN THE MINE
ONLY 4.5 MILLION LEFT
>>
my writing neurones overloaded
>>
>>2784850
yes, it is
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.