[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOYYS WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO DO ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: port.jpg (882KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
port.jpg
882KB, 1440x2392px
I am down ~50%

What should I dump and what should I keep ?

So far I am 50% down.

HELP!
>>
File: port1.jpg (394KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
port1.jpg
394KB, 1440x2392px
HELLLPP
>>
Fucking all of them you absolute nonce

Hahahahaha
>>
>>2780774

I seen one guy with excel table he just holds. S-should i do the same. ?
>>
>>2780762
Keep XEM, the rest is garbage
>>
>>2780762
Ok first of all dump your shit and create a new portfolio.
Keep your IOC
The rest is all shit.
Buy START, IOP, BRK and go from there.
You will thank me in a few months.
>>
>>2780777

I got ripple just to flip it and then run profit into XEM, but then market crashed. Ripple looked good on graph like it was going to explode. But here i am down 20% only.
>>
>>2780793
That's part of the game.
Btw I was only kiddin... like everyone else here. Keep your stuff and don't be so stupid to sell at a loss during a dip if you believe in the projects you bought into.

On the other hand, if you bought the coins for a quick buck and don't understand the fundamentals you are lost
>>
>>2780783

START??? why
>>
File: 7806086.png (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
7806086.png
109KB, 540x960px
what you should have done was listened
>>
>>2781111
Not to burst your bubble or anything but you do know that your portfolio is not really worth anywhere near that much, right?

The price, and subsequently the market cap might as well be 1/10th of what you're looking at since the volume is so abysmally low.

Might as well take a piece of wood, place a "this is worth 1 million $" tag on it and claim yourself a millionaire.
>>
File: 1497182123942.png (114KB, 680x559px) Image search: [Google]
1497182123942.png
114KB, 680x559px
>>2781129
yea i understand, i could probably sell it all at once like a retard for ~$30k-$35k
>>
>>2781144
More like 5k, if even that.
>>
>>2781159
Dude in a year he's at 1M+.
When ESP gets masternodes it will get pumped just like CHC.
>>
>>2781170
Oh yeah, I bet. CHC's recent growth is totally organic.

It's how real whale pnd's are done you stupid fuck. They lure the fomos in on a previously dead coin and gradually dump it.
>>
>>2781210
It doesn't matter if you bail out early enough with profit? Stay poor.
>>
>>2781219
Untill you don't and baghold dgb forever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.