[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496921583033.jpg (56KB, 668x557px) Image search: [Google]
1496921583033.jpg
56KB, 668x557px
what went wrong?
>>
>>2779741
what did not went wrong?
>>
>>2779741
thank, just bought 100k
>>
>>2779741

Nothing went wrong.

Better coin than Bitcoin in terms of usability.
>>
File: etheriuminvestors.png (275KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
etheriuminvestors.png
275KB, 1500x998px
>>2779741
>MINECRAFT OFFICIAL CURRENCY BROOOO

L
M
A
OOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2779741
the fact that they just copied the template, never developed anything, and didn't even put more than 20 minutes making their website. they got their cash grab and went on vacation.
>>
>>2780449
They are one of the few coins that uses multialgorithm mining.

They were the coin that invented Digisync, which has later been adopted by other coins.

They were the first coin to implement segwit.

Documents can be securely stored in the blockchain using Digusign.

The coin had 0 premine, so none of this mining 7 million coins and giving out airdrops to contributors bullshit.

Yeah, their website is really basic and shitty, but they definitely didn't just copy a template and leave.
>>
>>2780461
Healthcare Quote
-Source
>>
>>2779741
I knew it was a shitcoin the moment I saw it. Lmao at you faggots.
>>
File: innit the blokchain m8.png (31KB, 792x656px) Image search: [Google]
innit the blokchain m8.png
31KB, 792x656px
kek it's still like that
>>
>>2780461
>3 year project
>a bunch of hype ass retarded promises completely fucking unrelated to each other
>VIDEO GAMES, DOCUMENT CONTROL, SECURITY SYSTEMS! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE, FOR 19.99 YOU CAN GET A SECOND ONE FREEEEEEEE
>website is made by some 12 year old queer
>"decentralized decentral coins can be decentralized more than centralized networks, this is the future"
>"look at this boat"

just shut up. if the devs ever want another easy paycheck they might start bullshitting again and maybe your investment will be worth it, but as it stands there is nothing there.
>>
>>2779741
Citibank challenge
>>
File: DB23p1pU0AAAtRE.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DB23p1pU0AAAtRE.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
The second anyone saw these slides made by a 2 year old should have been the second everyone cashed out.

It clearly shows that DGB is unprofessional, uninformed, and not working towards the best interest of their users.
>>
>>2779807
What didn't go wrong
>>
There was a lot of hype leading up to the presentation. People didn't read the schedule of events. They just bought without thinking. Then, when DGB didn't win the "peer award" the same day, people got angry and sold. Then, still not reading how the event schedule was laid out, grew more impatient as the days went on. Plus, a 3rd party, not involved with Jared and the team hyped a Minecraft server and people read that as "Minecraft and DGB Partnership".

It really happened because people saw hype and didn't do their own research. Went up too fast, some people made a lot of money, and it came down fast, a lot of people lost money.

Me? I have been in since 2014 at 30sat. I am waiting for the official announcement from Citi about prizes and where Jared wants to go from there before I make a move.
>>
>>2781198
>I have been in since 2014 at 30sat

Fucking hell dude, you must have tungsten hands. I wish you all the best with your investment, holding for 3 years is an amazing feat, especially in this market
>>
>>2781271
Crypto is not my only investment. I mined a lot in 2013/2014 and after ASICs started dominating, I stopped, researched what was available at the time and consolidated everything to DGB. IRL, I have plenty of stocks/mutual funds/income funds/etc, so I don't have the emotional ties to crypto.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.