[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitquence Shilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: d2wownload.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
d2wownload.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
My niggers, check this great tech out mates.
New coin, the new #MOONCOIN, backed by youtube faggots like suppoman the crypto currency shill.

Great team, the coin was mentioned in forbes and the like, and the concept is just fucking on point.
It's essentially dumbasses crypto investment, which will take off as people keep hearing how crypto is rising, but it being "too complicated" for most normies.
This is perfect.
This is going to be HYUUUUGE, especially with the suppoman cult of 8000+ Udemy shills loading into this since this morning.
Get in before more Ether is given and you get a lower reward mates.
If you believe in the shill, or just want to suck my dick a little for bringing this to your attention, hit up my referral if you do.

https://bitquence.tokenmarket.net/?aid=Ndz0xE_DTtuWM0BYc5wUCg

If you need a proxy as you're in the USA too "my IP hide" on android or the internet has a free trial that works flawlessly for it

Get in boys, get the fuck in.
>>
Yeah OK
>>
>>2779556
thanks man, signed up but didn't use your shitty referral link you goddamn pajeet basterd
>>
File: DEUfsWIXUAEWAib.jpg (19KB, 320x407px) Image search: [Google]
DEUfsWIXUAEWAib.jpg
19KB, 320x407px
>>2779556
Some notes about the coin:

>It has staking and other features for passive income

>It has easily potential for 40-100x return in a couple years if you hodl, and probably 4-5x if you sell when it hits exchanges in a week or so thanks to the suppocuck promoting

>It is essentially going to be the crypto version of alipay, paypal, etc, as well as potentially be bank type institute that's actually safe (perfect for normies)

>Will have a single universal wallet for all cryptocurrencies, meaning you do not need multiple different wallets and tons of logins if you don't want

>Will work as an exchange too

>Can buy crypto from any fiat

It's amazing mates
BUY BUY BUY

>>2779585
ayyy fuki u :^)
I only included it because I figure, why not, plus more-so I'd use it if someone else posted it here as I'd prefer one of /us/ to get more of those referral tokens than a whale.
>>
Funny how shitcoin pump'n'dump scams get way more attention than actual good coins
>>
Awesome

Just bought 100k
>>
>>2779834
Thanks friend :)
>>
This is being coded by some university students, with literally 10 different crypto that offer this already.... enjoy your scam senpai
>>
>>2780316
Name one.
Just ONE.

There's AI trading and investment things, but nothing as bare-bones retarded as this to appeal to the general populace and make them be able to not think whatsoever, just like they like.

It's literally the robinhood of crypto.
>>
>referral link
pyramid scheme confirmed
>>
>>2780341
>Can't complain about the coin
I see.
That's cute.

Another interesting thing, all unsold tokens are BURNED, meaning my tokens are actually going to be fucking hyuuuuger!
>>
File: downward+graph.jpg (244KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
downward+graph.jpg
244KB, 1000x750px
>>2780391
6 Posts by this ID
You're trying way too fucking hard OP.

You bought into the latest crypto youtubers ponzi scheme and you'll pay for it soon enough.
Everything about this coin is a ponzi, extra coins for the first people to invest up to certain eth caps, plagued with referal links and rewards and the fact they have paid several youtubers now to shill and promote their coin by offering them large initial shares.

Dev team is a bunch of graduates with no proven background and no actual product or prototype. Just a bunch of promises and ideas. It takes no skill or knowledge to release a coin or write a whitepaper If it was actually a good coin they wouldn't have to waste all their time marketing it and shilling it to youtubers to promote, they would just simply start working on the project and allow it to speak for itself.

I'm sorry you lost your money OP, we all have to learn the hard way someday.
>>
>>2780416
lmao the co-founder has literally developed multiple phone-related apps as well as other things for many large corporate businesses.
Sorry but when this hits the exchanges it'll be an easy 2-3x at least, and odds are it'll be pumped hard.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (41KB, 556x303px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
41KB, 556x303px
>ITT:
>>
>>2780474
Proud of it desu
I know the 2ETH I put in will easily earn me some lambos.
It's appeal to normal people is just too good. Probably in 6months we'll be toasting on huge gains.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.