[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAARKKK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1-VvwEZzuegiJVamjv5e3TdA.png (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-VvwEZzuegiJVamjv5e3TdA.png
140KB, 800x800px
is this beauty going to go up anytime soon?

Thoughts?

There are some really nice patterns and buy walls, but the volume just isn't there.
>>
>>2779468
Probably won't see significant upward action until after Aug 1. I expect we'll see 15k sat again before then.
>>
File: 1dollareth.jpg (11KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1dollareth.jpg
11KB, 315x315px
>>2779474
really? what makes you think this?

Very interesting observation.
>>
>>2779468
I just bought ~$600 worth.

...and now I'm taking my 1200 coins out of circulation.
>>
>>2779482
Market insecurity with the impending BTC dump will thwart any real pumps on most alts outside of a few - most of which are pretty small market cap.

ARK doesn't seem to have any big news coming up in the next few weeks either, so no extra reason to pump.

All markets will see a decent dip this weekend, ARK included. Doubt we will go much below 15k though, as there are a lot of holders, and people like me will be more than happy to pick some up at that price.

The general pattern of the chart for ARK would put the next pump 2 weeks out or so, nicely coinciding with the probable re-stabilization of the alt markets post AUG1.
>>
>>2779498
damn you ark-rich lol.

I could only afford about 700 coins.

I bought in around 18000 sats so i think that was a decent entry.

I wouldn't be opposed to it going lower, as i'll be able to improve my position, but god damn I'm seeing so much FUD about ARK -amkes me think it'll go lower
>>
>>2779508
that's a really good analysis.

I'd tend to agree with you.

Thanks anon
>>
>>2779514
I do agree that ark will likely go lower, but I drank the ark kool-aid and now I'm going to be investing solely in this coin.

$600 was my full crypto portfolio. That's after losing ~$1000 on other shit coins.

That being said, I'm gonna try to sink another $100 every month into this coin going forward.
>>
Dang, I figured the aspies on /biz/ would've jumped onto the next scam of the month. Don't you know Ark is just a meme coin that this place shills then dumps? Never thought some of your clowns thought it was an legit project
>>
>>2779508
This is what I don't understand. I don't understand why the alt market is crashing. If people are losing confidence in BTC, then wouldn't it be logical to put your money in an altcoin with similar attributes?

How is the entire market crashing? I would think that another currency would simply replace it, but we're not seeing that.

Can someone please educate me on why people aren't simply putting their money in a different cryptocurrency, but instead simply leaving the market all together?
>>
WTF
>>
>>2779678
Think about it dude. If there are unforseen consequences of the fork that render Bitcoin non-functional then what are you going to exchange the altcoins for?

People are afraid of getting stuck with no way back.

Add this to the fact that alt coin value is measured against btc which guaranteed to fall so smart people are obviously waiting to buy in cheaper.
>>
>>2779716
>what are you going to exchange the altcoins for?

You can buy things with some altcoins I hear... for example Monacoin in Japan seems to be gaining some traction!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.