[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binance Launch Incoming w/ ANS/BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: bisexual-finance.png (32KB, 1278x264px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual-finance.png
32KB, 1278x264px
So... I am still at a loss on a previous ANS sale and waiting for it to dip a bit more before I buy back in.

I was thinking of whether or not it is better to put my funds into Binance and hope that the price will be shit on there since it's going to be going live in 1hr36m

Thoughts on Binance and how it will affect ANS in the short and long term?

Thoughts on how Binance will affect other cryptos?

Anyone experience the launch of a new exchange? Stories?
>>
>>2779097
Their ICO was funded with a shitton of ANS so they have either A already sold it off which might have been what tanked the price some or B they are going to sell it off and tank the price.

Best case scenario is nothing happens and we just have an exchange that both Chinese and non-chinese can use.

A lot of volume is likely to migrate there since you generate ANC in your wallet while you hold ANS.

Though I think it's chink shit and don't trust it so i'm not moving shit.
>>
File: ant_moon.jpg (797KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ant_moon.jpg
797KB, 1500x1000px
ANS / NEO is number one coin!
ETH fags BTFO
We have dBFT security!!
>>
>>2779119
>B they are going to sell it off and tank the price.

I feel that if I were the I would want to retain the ANS because they must also be aware that this is only the beginning. Good point though. Something to keep in mind.

Pretty excited to see how those two markets interact. Apparently, they will also support Korea and Japan languages so that will bring in those markets too.

>Though I think it's chink shit and don't trust it so i'm not moving shit.
Fair point. Maybe. I might put in a bit of my trading money just in case there are some cheap goods.
>>
Ahhhh so confused if this will push the price up once it launches or cause it to drop. Got 800 ANS to sell if it moons.
>>
Which exchanges it's going to be in?
>>
>>2779198
It is an exchange
>>
>>2779205
Yeah just read about it. Can westerners use it or just chinks? Also is there anything special about it?
>>
File: 100k.jpg (22KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
100k.jpg
22KB, 500x303px
>>2779222
It shows you future: soon only coin ppl care bout be bitcoin, eth, ltc, and NEO! Top coins! Top dogs. All others go away!

Btw: what if told you just bought 100k? LOL american memes
>>
File: .jpg (4KB, 82x113px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4KB, 82x113px
>>2779251
>>
File: yWVbSmS.jpg (14KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
yWVbSmS.jpg
14KB, 258x245px
>>2779198
>>2779205
MFW

>>2779222
It's a globally international exchange. Anyone can use it. Go sign up and make an account before launch. Check it out for yourself.

Special - my 2 Satoshis:
1. Gives us a place to go interact with the Chinese people
2. First exchange for westerners that lets you accumulate ANC
3. You can use their Binance Coin to only pay 50% on transaction costs. This was their ICO coin. Whether or not this is a good thing i have no clue.
>>
Literal bancor ripoff
>>
Stupid question but if I send ANS to their NEO it's fine right? It's still the same coin right?
>>
>>2779383
Yeah, I think they are just getting ahead of the curve in the whole branding thing. The founder of Binance is good friends with the founder of ANS and he wants ANS to succeed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.