[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

401k early cashout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1404.jpg (24KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
24KB, 244x207px
Alright bizraelis listen up. My question for any of you that know your way around finance is this: is it a good idea to take out my 401k early? Im 25 years old, and I already have a plan for my future retirement so I was wondering if it might be a good idea to take out my 401k now and invest it in other things. I'm currently a student rn but I worked a job for 4 years that accumulated about 7k in a 401k over time. I looked online to find an answer about this but there's no clear cut consesus on why or why not you should or shouldn't do this.

Have any of you taken out your 401k early? What was the process like?What'd you do with the money?

Gimme summadat bizdom bois.
>>
Don't be a retard. If you take it out early, by the time you get a check in hand it will be for $4k, tops.
>>
>>2774672
Let me guess, you want to cash out money from a 401k so that you can pay lots of withdrawal taxes and fees, then you want to invest in the crypto market after a giant pump that started back in February of this year?

Sounds like a great /biz/ approved plan to me, go for it
>>
>>2774672
withdrawing from your 401k and losing it all on the fees/tax and some stupid bet is the first step to becoming a true normie. good luck anon.
>>
No, let us keep your money until you're too old to enjoy it, good goy
>>
Yes. You should take out the money and invest it in a nice tropical vacation for yourself. You deserve it!
>>
File: 1496759161377.jpg (52KB, 514x531px) Image search: [Google]
1496759161377.jpg
52KB, 514x531px
>>2774672
Cash 400k and buy BTC again during the 1 August dip. Enjoy the subsequent mooning!

And put that remaining 1k in my wallet:
18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm
>>
>>2774672
What was your investment and how long did it take to get it?
>>
>>2776343
>mfw when he thinks a 401k means $401,000.
>>
>>2777830
Tbh I don't even know, I was young and retarded. Alls I can tell you is that I worked there 4 years till it got to 7k
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.