[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REGRET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 608.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
What is some of your all time regrets when it comes to crypto?

What are some things you wish you would have known before you started trading?

Any info/tips would be helpful

For starters I wish I knew that margin trading was the quickest way to lose most of all your shit
RIP 4000 XRP
>>
daytrading
>>
>>2773684

What about daytrading?
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (513KB, 1550x1150px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
513KB, 1550x1150px
>>2773679
I had $100,000 fiat in 2012 when bitcoin was $4. Should've went all in but was too pussy and fucked around with stocks

I lost 50 btc to mtgox and didn't file a claim
>>
>>2773692
lost like 2% every day, before i learned and that went on for a month
>>
>>2773698
please tell me that pic's from an actual series.
>>
>>2773698

why is it too late to file a claim? They have your account + holding listed surely
>>
>>2773793
pighead Karpelès repeatedly stated that if you had BTC there you may get something like 1BTC = 400USD or less
>>
>>2773819
also its literally too late to file a claim with any of the trustees
>>
I've been on /biz/ since day 1
I didn't invest in crypto until 2017 because I thought this shit was a scam and only used for buying drugs
I never bothered to actually read about it and I'll live with that regret forever
>>
Ur biggest regret will be staying in for the weekend. You guys better get out. Nothing but red is coming
>>
>>2773679
didnt go all in score last week.
>>
>Didn't buy BTC when I saw it being shilled on /b/ at $1

>Left crypto all the way until early this year after the DAO hack

>Sold Dash too early

>Sold PIVX too early

Made many fuck ups so far along the way, but yet I've still managed to make money. I've learnt a lot from these failures. Hopefully that experience will help me make more money going forward.
>>
>>2773679
Soon to be yours if you don't listen to me. XVG crazy pump. I don't know which telegram group, but it is somewhere between these 6 hours timeline from this post.
>>
I always ignored the BTC crowd, and now I want to buy scorecoins and I'm just fucking lost.
>>
Not going all in when I saw Bitcoin drop to ~200 2 years ago
Panic selling during the first dip on Eth
Not day trading as early as possible and taking advantage of pump and dumps (ex. NMR, DGB, AGRS, ANS)
>>
>>2773679
Listening to my parents
>>
>>2773718
what exactly did you learn?
Not to daytrade? or was your method wrong?
>>
>>2773679
Participated in the ETH crowdsale and sold end of 2015 with 200% profit.

I had 6000 ETH
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.