[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any smart investors on here who have stocked up on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: NSQgq3j5.jpg (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
NSQgq3j5.jpg
7KB, 512x512px
Are there any smart investors on here who have stocked up on this before August 1st?
>>
>>2773526
yeah got 90 of those.
>>
>>2773526
stocked up on what, grey/blue bars? fuck you idiot
>>
>>2773538
Try to accumulate some more if you can. If the launch goes smoothly, I don't think we'll ever see prices at this level again.
>>
Iconomi is a fucking horrible idea

Crypto ain't the fucking S&P 500 if you just blindly by the index you'll get a shit ton of obvious scam coins
>>
>>2773526
I have 1300 ICN but I don't think the timing is very good for the launch. Too much uncertainty and the bull run is over. Normies are not going to want to invest in crypto right now. Maybe later.
>>
Where do y'all buy these shitty coins?
Do you just trade your real bitcoins for some unknown coins on a shady website?
>>
>>2773602
You're not blindly buying the index, everything is transparent if you bothered to actually check it out. You can see exactly what the index current consists of.

>>2773664
ICN isn't a shit coin, they've been working on it since last year, long before the ICO bubble.

You're entitled to your opinion though, nobody is forcing you to buy anything. I'm just sharing a tip with my biz bros, what you do with it is entirely up to you. Nobody seems to be talking about this coin, which is the best time to buy in.
>>
>>2773648
The whole August 1st thing is being played up by tech savvy whales, they know that it isn't a big deal. They're just taking money from dumb investors. You can expect the price of anything that isn't a shit coin to pump significantly after August 1st.
>>
>>2773694
Wrong BTC is going to crash so fucking hard
>>
>>2773704
>BTC is going to crash

Look, another retard mouthbreather that has "august 1" hardwired in his simple mind.
>>
>>2773720
>btc devs openly bashing each other

Surely things will end well

Heh nothing personal
>>
I'd like $7.50 - $10 but this space is a level of uncertainty at the moment, with bitcoin UASF which just shows that BTC is so dominant.

I don't think this dip will stay around for a while but it's certainly people taking profit that have sat around for 2 years waiting on certain cryptos; ETH, LTC and XRP.

Personally, ICN to me is one of the stronger investments to make at this time, i wouldn't like to have high levels of many other tokens that don't have a working real-world product yet.

When ICN's platform does launch, I feel it'll be the first real, useable (not measly numbers) token-oriented platform.

I for one am not buying any more tokens. I'm saving capital for ICNX.

I think people playing short term wins in crypto is a dangerous game, back something fundamentally and the rest will follow.
>>
>>2773921
Couldn't have put it better myself. Short term wins are fun and exciting, but the real money is going to be made by finding those long term projects with solid fundamentals that are still undervalued.
>>
File: 1493827060004.jpg (67KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493827060004.jpg
67KB, 400x800px
>>2774085
>Couldn't have put it better myself.

I copied it from /r/iconomi.
>>
>>2773664
It's how I punish myself for what my ancestors did to Oprah's ancestors.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.