[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you plan to profit from 1. August BTC possible fork???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Moving BTC to more stable coin and buying back after? If so which one, LTC? Open short positions 30 July and hoping they won't be liquidated due to technical reason of possible fork? What are your ideas?
>>
I'm just going to hold my coins.

When the price goes up I sell.

stop making life complicated cunt.
>>
Faggot, what coin is more stable than BTC?
Please tell me, I want to know.

You have the right attitude, go margin and win or lose 50/50.
>>
>>2773547
So basically you want to miss a lifetime opportunity? Take a look at usual markets: a scandal involving the company's management can result in 50% drop of stock prices and here you will have a dramatic technological changes to be implemented. There will be a big dip around the end of July that will probably last for a few first weeks of August.
>>
>>2773569
I feel more FOMO than FUD, so I keep everything and won't be playing around
>>
>>2773516
I'm not completely sure what I'm doing yet, it's going to depend on how things look closer to the time. My currently plan is to spread about half of my BTC over alts I'm interested in, which will hopefully be on sale due to fear spreading across the whole market. If for some reason alts aren't significantly down in price shortly before Aug 1st, I'll probably just put it into LTC instead. Then I'll take the rest of my bitcoin and put it into ICN.

I don't actually think bitcoin is going to go down and stay down. I do think things are going to be rough for about 2-3 weeks near the beginning of August. Once it's all over I'm expecting BTC to rebound and for most alts to follow in a big way. Most likely back to 100+ billion usd total crypto marketcap.
>>
How likely do you think it is for bitcoin to split in 2 chains ?
>>
Buying into bitUSD or bitCNY is far safer than moving btc into ltc, smartcoins are not vollatile.
>>
File: wB0LIQ.png (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wB0LIQ.png
193KB, 600x600px
My bots will be trading day or night. Surrender your shitcoins or prepare to fight!
>>
Hey you stupid fuck, the fork won't happen on August 1st, a decision on if and when a fork will be on August 1st.
>>
>>2773777
Not to argue with your digits, but the common expression is "buy the rumour, sell the news." Trade accordingly.
>>
>>2773516
it actually starts on 7/23 and will lock in 8/1
>>
>>2773777
https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-07-12-potential-split
>At Tue Aug 01 2017 02:00:00 GMT+0200 (CEST), Bitcoin confirmation scores may become unreliable for an unknown length of time. This means that any bitcoins you receive after that time may later disappear from your wallet or be a type of bitcoin that other people will not accept as payment.
>Once the situation is resolved, confirmation scores will either automatically return to their normal reliability or there will be two (or more) competing versions of Bitcoin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.