[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions for post 1 August

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/countdown-segwit-these-are-dates-keep-eye/

Are you holding? Selling? Exchanging for other crypto?

Discuss the Bitcoin happening.
>>
I keep all my altcoins, no selling at all.
I have no luck in playing the market, so I chose the easier and maybe the less profitable way.
>>
>>2773270
LTC to the moon.
>>
I hope they change the mining algo and btfo ASICs.
Sink the chinks.
>>
>>2773354
This. Crash BTC and then bulk investors to pump the prices back up while BU is purely a chink mining failure.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>2773270

I read the article and I have no idea what any of that stuff means. Bitcoin could split thus inducing a price of half? Is that what everyone is worried about Aug 1?

Can an anon friendo dumb it down for me?
>>
>>2773549
A split wouldn't change the cost.

There would just be 10.5 milllion potential for each type instead of 21
>>
IMHO we are in dire need of some kind of cryptocurrency or an edit to one that fixes the problems of:

- Size of the blockchain (basically having a block of blocks so that you don't need to download 200 fucking GB)

- Transactions speed/fees

Once we have that we can enjoy our new cryptocurrency future
>>
>>2773597
Isn't this exactly what Bitcoin is trying to do right now?
>>
>>2773354
This is bad for everyone. Reddit-tier response desu.
>>
>>2773609
>trying

There you go
>>
>>2773270
Everything will go as planned and the price of bitcoin will be mostly unaffected.

Putting your btc into altcoins makes no sense because if bitcoin crashes, all other coins go down with it.
>>
>>2773270
There are three likely scenarios:
>btc goes up
>btc goes down
>btc does some sort of combination of aboth up and down
>>
>>2773549
split in this regards is a possible hard fork. A hard fork will split it into 2 different coins with the same amount of coins. A hard fork will allow the cry baby big miners that want to centralize this to code things into btc for their advantage yet disguise it as an advantage for the btc community.
>>
File: 1496581379307.png (59KB, 244x232px) Image search: [Google]
1496581379307.png
59KB, 244x232px
I'm leaving things the way they are.

Not going to touch it till the price rises and then I sell.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.