[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was plebbit wrong again, guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: was plebbit wrong.png (61KB, 1012x564px) Image search: [Google]
was plebbit wrong.png
61KB, 1012x564px
Was plebbit wrong again, guys?
>>
bamp

Unfortunately, that's misinformation. There is no block size increase with Segshit, there is only a separate data structure that can only be used to store segshit data (signatures). It cannot be used for anything other than that. A separate data structure that is unusable by transactions in a block is not a "block size increase". Unfortunately, Core supporters lie and deceive and it flies over most peoples heads. Most do not have the deep technical knowledge required to decipher their lies and thus defer to the logical fallacy of "Appeal to accomplishment".
Unfortunately, Bitcoin has found itself in a situation where bank-connected groups have conspired to take over it in a hostile fashion similar to what happens in corporate sector all the time. These groups have an agenda to centralise Bitcoin by turning the Bitcoin blockchain into a settlement-layer for central-banks and Lightning Network that tends towards centralisation. This hands over Bitcoin directly to the banks, which is their agenda all along.
LN leads to centralisation since for every $1 that flows through it, it needs X * $1 of capital locked up in state channels, where X = number of nodes. So, if you have 1000 nodes, the network needs to lock up $1000 for every $1 of flowing money. So as more money flows through the LN network, the more pressure to reduce the number of LN nodes (since less capital available to support the flow). This quickly leads to centralisation of LN nodes, not a healthy web of P2P nodes. Their vision will lead Bitcoin to a system where Central Banks use the blockchain for settlement and consumer banks own the LN nodes to support banking. Back to the banking system of today! This is intentional.

wtf i like plebbit now
>>
>>2773303
Yeah blabla. Will I be driving a lambo or not?
>>
File: 1430791712154.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1430791712154.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>2773477
no
>>
File: betty braaap.png (133KB, 718x545px) Image search: [Google]
betty braaap.png
133KB, 718x545px
>>2773496
shhhheeeeit :(
>>
It literally doesn't matter what reddit or any internet community/outlet for that matter wants. Those polls are laughable.
It matters what the top hodlers want, since they can dump any fork they don't like to death and pump the other chain,
Literally all there is to this is what the whales want.
>>
>>2774657
That's capitalism for ya. It's the reason cringy gommunist plebbitors are so triggered.
>>
>>2773303
tl;dr lmao just tell me when I'm gonna be rick
>>
>>2774696
RICH RICH NOT RICK
>>
>>2774696
You-re *hiccup* never gonna be *bbbbbrrrrrrrr* me, Morty. Gotta rip that band-aid off now, you'll thank me later.
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>2773224
Are you guys fucking dense? Don't you know how miners work? How long have you been in crypto? FUCK...let me explain this to you.

Miners take out calls on BTC then start to signal they won't split which raises the price and they get the windfall. Now that they have made their money they are taking out puts, and will pull the signaling that they are not going to split which will drop the price making them more money.

>They do this all the time. The most recent was with LTC

They are maximizing their profits. The split is coming.

How fucking new are all you guys. Everyone knows this.
>>
>>2774755
Did you remember to check your ass for cracks this morning?
>>
>>2774755
what? the current signal is a split

segwit2x is a hardfork.

are you retarded?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.