[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BCG/ BancBro Crew General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nobanc.jpg (111KB, 780x1095px) Image search: [Google]
nobanc.jpg
111KB, 780x1095px
Why are you still a NoBanc Anon? Don't you want to be on the moon with us? The GNO/BNT token changer is almost finished and after that it's just copy/paste for the rest of them.
>>
File: IMG_1836.jpg (55KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1836.jpg
55KB, 529x399px
>>2772062

soon
>>
>>2772062
So why have no one been able to explain what bancor really does
>>
>>2772223
plenty people have explained what it does, it drives the eth price down since the (((they))) are dumping all of the eth they scammed from goyim
>>
>>2772223
Bancor will be what sends eth tokens into the mainstream same way coinbase introduced many normies to BTC eth and LTC.
They're releasing the app soon with credit card support. I'm trying to gather as much bnt as I possibly can now
>>
its a token which serves no purpose other than to be a less liquid version of ethereum.

if you want to buy a token where do you think you'll get a better deal? buying with a low liquidity app token like bancor, or buying with a super liquid fundamental coin like ether?

their hope is that somehow, being able to buy tokens with bancor (which obviously involves dumping bancor for the token you're trying to buy) is going to cause it's price to go up.

basically another bagholder central coin, or people who missed out on both bitcoin and ethereum and are trying to find something/anything to get rich with.
>>
>>2772238
Exactly. It is a complete scam. 40 lines of code that dont work, supposedly worth 150 million dollars. Literal insanity, thats what I call it
>>
>>2772389
I was interested in Bancor prior to the ICO, read the whitepaper, read the whole subreddit, and checked out their twitter. Hardly anybody posted anything on their subreddit, and 50% of all tweets about Bancor came from the @Bancor account. I even watched a whole fucking presentation with noted economist Bernard Lietaer of more than 1.5 hours.

Eventually I came to the conclusion that there seemed to be something wrong with this coin, and I opted out of the ICO. Some days later I checked the Bancor ICO and to my surprise and shock an untold number of gullible normies and retards put in $150m in this piece of shit.
From that day on, I realized that 95% of ICO's is just elaborate scams that prey on morons who are riled up by the crypto bubble.
While I am certain that there is real value in some coins (Bitcoin, Ether, Monero, etc.) many of these fucking tokens are just digital garbage.
>>
>>2772425
The gamblers seem to forget than the purpose of an ICO is to make the issuer rich, there is no reason for the tokens themselves to be worth anything, if there were, you would see "companies" holding back a huge amount of tokens so they can sell when the price of them increases, but clearly very few actually believe they have a product that will cause that.

It's just a transfer of wealth from those who got in early or got lucky with Ethereum to those who are good salesmen and can sell big ideas and dreams to a bunch of suckers who now have too much money to know what to do with.

Bancor is probably the best example given how everything they're talking about is completely tangential to the Bancor token's value against Ethereum, but they had to include the token somehow or they wouldn't have gotten paid in real money.
>>
>>2772446
>>2772446
Exactly.
What makes me laugh the most about this horrible excuse for a coin is that the issuers allocated tens of millions for the "development" of the coin and the apps. When fucking GOOGLE started they got 600k, just as so many other startups got virtually ZILCH for a great idea and a good first product. This piece of junk got tens of millions for 40 lines of code that havent been proven to work, for an idea that is so hard to explain, it likely is just a fucking scam, and requires huge network effects to even work.
>>
>40 lines of code
Wew, you don't actually believe that fud without doing your own research right? Go to github and the demo, then come back and say it's 40 lines.
>>
>>2772506
At its core Bancor is just 40 lines of code. All the fluff built around it is worthless if these 40 lines dont work. And they have yet to prove that it works. Good look holding a shitcoin that is worthless
>>
>>2772425
This.
Bancor is probably the biggest scam of the whole market period.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.