[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Y2.jpg (920KB, 1500x796px) Image search: [Google]
Y2.jpg
920KB, 1500x796px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>2771769
Achievement unlocked
>Over $9000 in donations
>>
>>2771769
http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/12/news/economy/yellen-posey-audit-the-fed/index.html

Don't be distracted. The real news is the fed is under pressure to be audited.

Bitcoin could be a solution, but let's make sure we are discussing the problem and thinking of alternative solutions.

Lets not forget bitcoin isn't perfect.
>>
Thats a female
>>
>>2771769
that thing wants nothing less than the extinction of the goyim
just thought i'd let you all know.
>>
Some even say that he is m00t.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>2773029
>under pressure

That's one way of putting it. That guy was practically calling Yellen & friends crooks.

About time we got rid of the antique opaque centralized systems replaced them with something that's actually thought out, transparent and decentralized.
>>
File: really.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>2771769
>You shouldn't audit the Fed.
>The Fed is the most transparent bank in the world.
Just shows you how delusional these people are. She said that in the same fucking sentence.
>>
>>2773215
Kys or at least gtfo
>>
File: goof.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
goof.png
79KB, 250x238px
>>2773230
You see that delusional mind set everywhere in old power structures.

Every scientific and technological field is on a constant road of improvement, every decade stuff gets reinvented and done better. Yet these oldfags expect us to believe our 100+ years old political systems are perfect as they are; systems invented by people that didn't even dream what a computer is, literally 'computer' just meant "calculating machine" back then, there was no concept of a programmable machine.

It boggles the mind.
>>
>>2771769
>dont audit us goy
>we are the most transparent bank in world.

this is how i know there will never be civil war, this shit happens daily and no one but us autists bats an eye lid

nothing but slow enslavement from now on boyos
>>
>>2773230
What you don't think they have anything to back up that 6 hundred trillion ^ six gorrilion they borrowed us, jeez you are a silly goy
>>
When the audit issue came up you could literally hear the collective OY VEEEYY in the distance.
>>
>100k has been added to your wallet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.